Please read urgent

Hi all! I saw some info from @inimootheberry that some men in tiktok is making a nation rape day where men can rape women and children how much ever they want and there are some people supporting it. When I first read this I was scared. If you are think this is just a sick jock then wake up. If you want search it up in google or YouTube. You can see videos on women and men going against this stupid day. I - myself is a female. Please all women and children it is said that National rape day is on April 24th this Saturday. Please share this to everyone you know and I advise all women and children to stay at home that day if you can help it or else please go out with your father or husband or boyfriend or even your elder brother respective of yours and their age. In case of some problem you get trapped. go put your hand around a men you think is safe and act like he is your boyfriend/husband/brother or father and try to send a help me sign in some ay to him. And all men please help that women if someone asks that help. This is all I want to say and don't worry if you are scared even I was scared ta first when I saw this as I am also a girl. And don't worry I am sure there are good men out there who will help you if you get in some kind of situation.Please share this to as many people as you can. And spread this awareness and tag people down here so they can also read this and spread awareness of this message.