Chapter 07 - I am not a demigod right? Or am I?

(A/N- So sorry for the late update, I had some personal issues to attend too and now onwards I can only post 1 or 2 chapters every month till the month of June.)

Persia's POV(Next time onwards I am going to put it as "Sia's POV.".)

Dream

The dim-lighted, starry night was the first thing I noticed. All the stars were gathered there like little people, looking down to see something, something important. Taking advice from the stars, I looked down to see people wearing white and black armour spread around the field, I guessed it was a battlefield or war field whatever you call it. Some people in white and black armour who were still alive or was only slightly injured was looking to the centre of the field. 

Taking advice from the soldiers now I looked to the centre. I saw a man and a women. I could not see anything else very much clearly other than that they were holding hands together like couples and was also was ...........dying. The man and woman looked about 28 to 30 yrs old. The woman had a pure black sword, that radiated venom and death, through her stomach and the man had more that 1000 arrows, that also radiated the same aura of the sword, through his body. There was also another man near them, I could not see what he was doing but then suddenly the scene changed. 

It showed me a boy, he had jet black hair and the most beautiful sea green eyes I have ever seen, it was like the whole sea was under his power.(A/N- Which is true, but she doesn't need to know that now)I couldn't hear anything he said, He looked around, Taking advice from him now I looked around. 

The road was different yet very familiar.... Then I recognised it! It was the main road that connected to my small neighbourhood! While He was distracted by looking around, a empousa sprang out and attacked. He took out a sword a started fighting it. 

So, I guess he is a demigod, demigods are very rare here so, monsters don't usually stay here for much long if they get reformed here. They both were in a intense battle. But the demigod was little sloppy for some reason. Making him a little or sometimes a big disadvantaged. And then suddenly the empousa put her fangs in his face and then it turned completely black. 

DREAM OVER

I woke up almost falling out of my bed because of that horrible nightmare. I got up from my bed and sat in the chair next to my bed. I knew I couldn't sleep even if I tried too. That boy looked very familiar, like he is my best friend but yet different, I have never met him in my entire life. I need to tell this to my parents and Drake this. 

If you are wondering, who is Drake, then he is my Boyfriend. If you were wondering ,weren't my parents dead, they are but when my mom died I actually got adopted my three people. 1 couple and another woman who is supposedly my adopted father's, not Paul, sister. I was so lost in thought about my family I didn't see the time passing by.

 I looked at clock and saw it was 3:00. Whoa! it is already the next day. I lied down my bed but still I couldn't sleep. I was very worried if the dream was real. I may not be demigod but still if it was real and I did not go and help the boy then it means that because of me that boy's life got ended!

 Well, my dream said it was in the main road that connected to my neighbourhood so, it is very near and in case my dream wasn't true and any of my neighbours find out I can just tell that I could not sleep so I went for a stroll but they most likely won't know, if I am before 5:00 am which I will surely be. 

I took a scarf and wrapped it around my neck in case it is little too cold outside and I don't want to shiver to death. It would be horrible! I walked down the road that leads to the main road, It was very quiet and cold and there was no one else other than me and maybe a few animals like squirrels hanging around

. Everyone was asleep. When I neared the road I could here some kind of hissing noises and Someone saying 'NOOOOO'. I think it was a boy. I ran to the road panicked, my instincts going haywire with the alert of danger there. As I came to the road I suddenly froze, like I froze On the stop. I saw a empousa and boy from my dreams fighting. I couldn't even move, It felt more cold there than before. It was as if I couldn't control my own body and I said the only think that came to my mind first. 

"WHAT IN THE WORLD!" well I didn't scream it out, someone would hear if I screamed but I surely did say that out loud. Which was a mistake, It distracted the boy giving the empousa a chance to attack. 

It took its bronze leg and hit/kick his back so hard I might have thought his spine broke if he was a regular mortal. I suddenly ran over to them and took that sword from him and slashed at the empousa, effectively killing her. The last words I heard from Her rang through my mind. "I will kill you demigod, even if it is the last think I do." She said.

 My heart was throbbing on my chest, like it will come out of my chest. I went to the boy and firstly it self I check his pulse, I could feel it beating. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. I carried him, which was hard as he weighed a little lot, And took him to my bedroom as I need to take care of his scars and injuries and also my neighbours who lives next door shouldn't know that I visited and took home a boy I found in the road who I have no idea who it is, 

They would probably kill me if they knew I slept with a boy itself and taking  him to my bedroom was the hardest, Taking him up to sets of stairs is not easy, as my bed room is in the second floor. I took care of his injuries and force fed him some ambrosia and nectar Sally gave me in case, even though I am not a demigod.

 I put him in my bed and covered him in a bedsheet as he didn't have any shirt(Becuz the empousa we can say, grilled or scraped most of his shirt.) and I  don't think I can put a shirt on him without making him strain or wake up. I lay down right beside him as the last words empousa said rang through my mind. 'I will kill you demigod, even if it is the last thing I do.'

 The word demigod made my mind race a million miles per second and my heart throb on my chest. I am not a demigod right ?Or am I? With that last thought my mind went blank and I was asleep.

                                                                                  Chapter Over

I hoped you liked it and sorry for not updating for a month. I had some personal issues to attend to and till June only 1 chapter per month will be the updating schedule.

Anyway Bye,

Alex Out!