Chapter 5 - She is a demigod!

Nico's POV

I, Thalia, Annabeth and Piper gathered out near the Forest to shadow travel to Sally's Apartment. We shadow travelled to Sally's apartment. "Hi dears! I didn't  expected you guys to be here and Well, who is this new person? "Sally asked. Apparently, we are in front of the oven. "My name Piper, Mrs. Jackson." Piper introduced herself. "Hi piper, and please call me Sally dear. I heard a lot about you from Percy and Annabeth." Sally said.

 "Where is Sia, Sally?" Thalia asked. "Oh dear, She isn't here. She went to her hometown, to take all her things from her house." Sally replied. "Wait, She has a house!? How could she afford that?" I asked a little curiously. I mean I thought she didn't even have any place to live. "Well, She does have a house, It was there when her mother and father was alive and they left it in the will for her wit many other things I don't know of. She can live alone and all but She wanted a family so, she agreed to be adopted but she never lived in orphanages." Sally explained to us. Well, I need to say she is only 17, but she is very mature, and when I say it, I mean it. 

"She is very mature and organized. I wish I could meet her." Annabeth said. "Well, tomorrow I am going to introduce her to Percy and Now it is only 1:00am in her hometown. So, Nico can you pick her up tomorrow at 9:30. I will send you her location in your chat of your monster-free encrypted mobile phone." Sally told me. 

"Ok Sally." I said. "Wait! It is only 2:30 pm. How is it 1o hours 3o minutes ahead in Her place in America!" Thalia shouted. "Oh dear. She is not an American. She is from India. More specifically in Kerala. Over there, it is 10 hours 30 minutes ahead." Sally said, chuckling at Thalia's expression. " She came that far away from her home to be adopted?" I asked Sally. "Yeah, She is a very kind girl." Sally told me. 

"She is Kind and calm but strong and bold when needed. If she was a demigod, I am pretty sure she will be the most powerful one out of us. Even if she will be a daughter of a minor goddess." Thalia said. "What Thalia said is true. She maybe kind and calm but she can be a beast when she wants to be. A beast know one will ever want to see." I replied. 

"Ah! Now talking about Persia, made me remember what I wanted to tell you. And this is very important." Sally told, changing to funny to serious mood. There was a lot of tension in the air as Sally said the word 'Important'. "What is this news?" I asked, a little worriedly. "Sia, is a Demigod." Just like that, bluntly - Sally dropped the bomb on us."

 She is a DEMIGOD!!!!" Thalia was jumping up and down excited. I was excited but something bothered me. I voiced out my concern. "If she is a demigod, then why isn't she claimed. She is now 17 and she is supposed to be claimed already." Annabeth said, exactly what I was about to ask. "That is true what Annabeth said. Gods are seriously going to need some sense to get through the thick skulls." Piper said.

 "You guys can spend some time here and go to Camp at time for Dinner." Sally said. "Yay! Can I please watch T.V???" Piper asked excitedly and I was pretty sure it fully laced with charm-speaking, as I felt to say yes to her. "Of course dear. No problems." Sally replied to her. "Now race you to your remote and Last one is Octavian!" Thalia yelled before running. Of Course as usual, I was the last one and we all started to watch the 'Beauty and the Beast' movie. And I am pretty sure I slept half through the movie. We came to our cabins at the middle of the night!

Sorry For the short chapter. With all exams just finished now, I needed a rest. I will update every weekend or at least one chapter a week. 676 Words. Bye!

Reader Out!