Chapter 2-The gift

*EDITED - 28/4/21

Thalia Pov.

Nico  and I both together said "WHAT!" just when Mrs. Jackson said something UNEXPECTED! "So you adopted a daughter so, Percy could be happy but now you are reconsidering because of the current situation?" I asked knowing that now Percy has a sister waiting for him in the other room." ya, That's what I did." She said in a small voice. I can't believe she did that without even asking Percy! Well, she actually did it as a surprise so her son will be happy, Actually, it is so sweet. Well, I guess let's see the girl. So, I looked at Nico and mind-messaged him.(A/n-Actually this is not a mind-messaging, this was just a small whisper talking to each other.)'Nico, So we can ask to see the girl?' I messaged him.' Okay, Let's ask  her together.'  "Let's see the girl." We said together, creepy. She called out "Darling! Come out to the living room." A girl came out, about 17 yrs old we can say, She was wearing a pink full sleeve top with a knee length skirt, with long black hair and dark black eyes. We can see her sweating as she scared at what we will tell about her. (A/N-This is the description of the girl in the picture above and I have also posted it again below. I made that picture using a site so it is not at all from google.)

)

I and Nico walked to her. "What is your name?" Nico asked a little friendly, something different from deathy ." My name is Persia, Persia Jackson" she said or Persia said." Persia is a nice name" I said. "My name is Thalia and this is my friend or Cousin Nico." I said to her being as friendly as I can be. "Hi Nico, Hi Thalia! Mrs. Jackson told me a lot about you guys. You are a very skilled hunter and Nico is a son of Hades-Hades is well kind of my favourite god." She said a little excited. And Nico was happy I can say, I mean she liked his dad, Which is not quite often. I mean being the god of the underworld, People really is scared of him than like him. "You know a lot about Greek or roman. Did she tell you everything about us?" I asked in a joking way. "Well not entirely, Some because I know Greek and roman mythology almost very nicely. I love mythology. But can you tell me some of your adventures? Please?" She asked. "Of course!" Nico said. And went on with her to the sofa and he was telling her his home and room in the underworld and all. It was very nice to see Nico happy finally after the war. "Percy is very lucky to have her as his sister." I said that a little loudly. I thought no one heard it except Mrs. Jackson. "I know right, She is such and strong-willed and brave girl. "Mrs. Jackson replied. "Yes, Mrs. Jackson, I hoped she was a demigod. "I said that with little hope she was maybe a demigod. "Just call me sally dear and don't lose hope, I have a feeling she is a demigod." Mrs. Jacks- Sally said. "She does have a strong-willed nature of a demigod and the way she takes the responsibilities and her curiosity and knowing in Roman and Greek mythology." I said. "Well, dear, That is not the only thing that gave me a feeling. Do you know why I chose her out of all the kids in the orphanage?" She asked me, I had no clue where she is going with this so I simply said "I don't know.". "Well dear I chose her because she is my daughter." She said as if it was no big deal! "WAIT! Do you mean you slept with other men? "I asked almost going to shout it. "No dear! What I mean is somehow we both are related like mother and daughter. I know it is impossible but magic is real so I can't say it is impossible now." She said, Slightly laughing, I was relieved, I mean how would Percy react if he knew sally slept with some other people other than his father or Paul? Wait for a second! How did she know they both were sharing the same DNA! "How did you know you were sharing the same blood?" I asked curiously. "Well, one goddess came and told me that. Her name was what?......... Hera? no...Heina? no.....Ah! I remember it now, Goddess Hebe!" She said remembering it. Goddess Hebe may have told her that. She is the goddess of youth. "She also said something in the starting"Η μητέρα Ήρα μου είπε να σας το πω αυτό. (Translation: Mother Hera told me to tell you this.)"She said remembering it. "I see." That's all I said. Then it became evening. So, I went to the sofa to see Nico sleeping and Persia hugging him and asleep too. "I love brother Nico." She said in her sleep. She likes him as a brother not as a lover. I woke them up and Nico went to use the washroom after he came back, we were  ready to go back to camp and I said "Percy will love his new sister." I and Nico said together unintentionally, causing Persia to laugh because of the creepiness. I saw Persia whispering something to Sally in her ear, And sally chuckled. "Bye Persia!" Nico said. "Just call me Sia for short!" She said in reply. "Bye Sia then! "I said happily. I am very happy I met her. Then we shadow-travelled to camp just in time for Dinner.

A/N-Hi! I hope you like chapter 2 and please tell me how it is in the comments below and please Vote! Bye! I also wrote for 1001 words including this Author's note.

Bye!

Alex out!