Chapter 3 - Liston, Liston Jacks

A/N-hi! Just for you to know again, I changed it a little bit by all the seven except Hazel, Frank, Jason, and Leo are not dead. So, Please Remember it! Only, Hazel, Frank, Jason and Leo is dead. Now continue reading.

*EDITED 02/05/2021

Nico Pov. 

We reached camp just in time to hear the conch blow, intending it is time for Dinner. I told Thalia to enter from the beach while I will enter from the Woods so, there will no suspicious hunters thinking we were snogging or something and the hunters come to hunt me. So she did as I said. We entered from different places and went to eat lunch. We saw Percy coming to eat dinner but was stopped by hearing someone cry for help outside the camp borders. Percy went out running to the voice. Me and Thalia looked at each other and ran to Percy together. We saw a boy surrounded by 3 hellhounds. We hid behind Thalia's tree, to see what was happening. We saw Percy run to the boy and save him from the three hellhounds but when they were all dead, we thought we will go to them as we saw the other campers running to us, But something told us to stay there when we saw the boy take a dagger from his pocket. When the campers came there , The boy took the dagger kept it in Percy's neck and put him down to the ground, and told Percy "Why did you hide behind me and whimper leaving me to those big dogs to be FOOD!" He shouted it. I could not believe my eyes! That boy was lying. But what was unexpected was everyone except Thalia, me, piper ,Annabeth and some others believed him! Can you believe that. Drew came and gave the boy a hand. "Hi, My name is Drew, Daughter of Aphrodite. "Drew said. Me and Thalia walked slowly from the tree to the place it happened, I gave Percy a hand to stand up. "Are you alright Percy?" I asked knowing truth. "Ya? Are you okay?" Thalia asked. "Why are you asking that to Percy when he is the one who defeated the hellhounds, When Percy was only cowering behind him?" Drew said in disgusted voice. "I know that he will never cower and will always fight against his enemies even if he's outnumbered!" Annabeth shouted at her. "Don't mind them! What is your name?" Drew asked in a sickly sweet voice to the new boy. "My name is Liston, Liston Jacks. Son of Lily Jacks." He said. I felt to tear him apart when he said his name very tiredly, acting like he was the one who defeated the three hellhounds ! Aaaaa! "Well Liston, Come with me, I'll show you around the camp. "Drew said very sweetly and took him to the camp and the other campers followed them back to the camp. And only me, Thalia, Percy, piper, Annabeth, the Stolls, Katie, Clarisse and Chris is only left, I told him" Me and Thalia saw you kill and turn the three hellhounds to golden dust." "ya, I saw it." Thalia said after me. "I knew it I mean I know that you will never cower, even if I don't know you that much." Piper said. "I know ya punk will never leave a person in need - even if its a stranger." Clarisse said. Then we heard the conch blow signalling that dinner has restarted again because we missed for the new arrival. "Come on Perce, Let's go and eat Dinner." I told Percy. "Yeah, a good night sleep after a dinner will be nice and everything will be fine in the morning." Katie said. "Yeah, Kelp head! Race you to the dining Pavilion, Last one is a rotten dragon!" Thalia said. And we all raced a went to the dining arena. As usual I was the last one and we all ate fast and retired to our cabins, Hoping tomorrow will be fine.

A/N- Hi! Hope you like chapter 3! the photo of the boy in the top is Liston. Just telling if you are wondering who it is. I will try to update daily but sometimes it is hard as I have my classes will start now. Please ,please comment! And vote. I really want to know your opinion! Please!!!And I also wrote 744 words including the author's notes. Anyway , hope you like it!

Bye!

Alex out!