15

It was Monday again and for the record, Chaeryeong felt tired like really tired. She was awake all night well not all night. She waited for Ryujin to get back in the dorm last night but the older got back by 11 pm already.

She groaned and then got out of bed. She grab some clothes from her closert, baggy ones. She chose a tank top first, then some cargo pants. She went to the bathroom of their shared room. She lifted up her shirt over her head and looked at herself on the mirror.

"Well, at least I'm not fat anymore" Chaeryeong said and chuckled bitterly.

Removing her clothes and dropping it off to the floor, she took a bath, a warm one which she hoped could help her feel less tired. After drying herself and her hair, she wore her clothes. She looked at herself on the mirror once again.

"I can just use a sweater I guess, the teacher's wouldn't mind since I'm a dance major" she said and then went out of the bathroom. She got an oversized sweater from her closet and then wore it above her tank top.

She glanced over Ryujin's bed and saw that the older was still sleeping. She realized that it was already 7:30 and Ryujin also needed to get ready for school.

"Ryujin, hey Ryujin" she carefully caressed the girls arms.

"What?" Ryujin groaned

"You need to get ready for school, its 7:30 already" Chaeryeong said softly to the other girl

"Oh shit! Thanks Ryeong, I'll go get ready now" Ryujin said and rushed out of bed and to the bathroom.

"You're welcome" Chaeryeong muttered sadly and went out of their room. She saw Chaewon by the kitchen as usual.

"Good morning Chaery, go and eat some breakfast" Chaewon said and Chaeryeong just nodded

She just ate one toast and then had a glass of water. She bid goodbye to them and quickly went off to school.

"She's wearing a sweater again, its not that cold today" Chaewon said

"I know right, she always wear a sweater" Yujin said and then Yuri and Natty looked at each other and just sighed. They were really worried for Chaeryeong.

Chaeryeong got inside the school already and she saw Lia. She was hoping to not bump with Lia but then Lia called her.

"Ryeong!" she heard she sighed and then faced the older

"Hi unnie" Chaeryeong said with a smile

"Hey, I saw you and Ryujin's practice yesterday, you were so good" Lia complimented

"Thanks unnie" Chaeryeong said with a smile

"Anyways, see you around okay?" Lia said and softly smiled at the younger. Chaeryeong smiled and nodded. She made her way up to the practice room. Great, almost everyone was there, she was thinking she was already late.

"Am I late?" Chaeryeong asked Yeji

"No, don't worry, Mrs. Bae was just really early today" Yeji explained and Chaeryeong nodded

She took a seat beside Yeji again since her sister was beside Yena, Eunbi and Chungha.

She just watched from the side as other students started showing Mrs. Bae their dances. Chaeryeong was starting to get nervous. When she and Ryujin practiced together yesterday, she was fine she was even having fun but right now, all she felt was nervousness.

"Okay for our maknae, its your turn Chaeryeong" Mrs. Bae said

"Only me Mrs. Bae?" Chaeryeong asked nervously