19

It was already 7 in the morning and Ryujin just woke up, she had an hour to prepare for her practice with Chaeryeong.

She looked at the other bed where the other girl was supposed to be but she wasn't there which kind of disappointed her.

She got down from her bed and went out to check if the other girls were still there, she could hear Natty and Yuri talking in their room, probably Chaeryeong was in there as well so she knocked the door.

"Umm good morning guys, is Chaeryeong here?" Ryujin asked and Natty and Yuri just looked at her.

"Oh, she went out already" Yuri said

"Oh okay, thank you for telling me" Ryujin said and the two girls nodded.

Ryujin made her way to the kitchen where Yujin and Chaewon were, Hyewon already left ten minutes ago to go to school early which was unusual

"Have breakfast unnie" Yujin said as she was eating already.

"Hmm" Ryujin said and then sat on her seat. She then looked at Chaewon who was busy using her phone.

"Chaewon unnie, where's Chaeryeong?" Ryujin asked

"She already went to school with Chaeyeon and Sakura at around 6:30 a while ago. They had to go early for some reason" Chaewon said and Ryujin just nodded

"Unnie, have plans for today?" Yujin asked, she wanted to ask her sister something tho. She also wanted to tell her that she was already dating her bestfriend, Minju.

"Yeah, me and Lia are going to the amusement park after my practice with Chaeryeong" Ryujin said

"Oh... okay then, hope you two have fun" Yujin said and sat up from her chair. She needed to go to school anyways already.

"What's up with her?" Ryujin asked

"She's just not in the mood, anyways, I need to go to school already, Yujin will also go so I'm going with her. You can go with Natty and Yuri if you want to" Chaewon said and Ryujin nodded

After eating, Ryujin went to her and Chaeryeong's room to take a bath and change into her uniform. She went over to Natty and Yuri's room to ask if she can go to school with them.

"Hey, can I go to school with you two?" Ryujin asked. Both of the girls were unsure but still they should be kind to Ryujin, they're friends with her afterall.

"Umm sure" Natty said and all of then went out of the dorm so that they could finally go to school.

The walk to school was silent than usual, they would always talk together well when Chaeryeong was around of course.

"So umm... have plans later? you two?" Ryujin asked

"We'll be out after school just like you. You and Lia have a date right?" Yuri asked and Ryujin nodded

"How about you Natty?" Ryujin asked but Natty just kept quiet. Something inside her made her mad. She knew Chaeryeong for a long time, she was friends with Ryujin ever since she transferred to the school and knowing that Chaeryeong was getting hurt because of Ryujin made her mad. She didn't want to talk to her, it made her sick. She always wondered why can't Ryujin see all the efforts that Chaeryeong do for her. Ryujin was probably blind.

"Hey Natty, why are you ignoring me?" Ryujin asked as she held the younger's shoulder

"Shut the fuck up Ryujin, you know damn well why I'm mad" Natty huffed and quickly got inside the campus.

"W-what's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" Ryujin asked worriedly

"Umm, its just one of those days don't worry. I'll talk to her later" Yuri said and Ryujin nodded. Yuri quickly followed Natty and Ryujin was left alone to walk over to the practice room for her and Chaeryeong's dance performance.

When she entered, she saw Chaeryeong talking with Yeji and Yena, she had a smile on her face.

"Finally! Ryujin's here" Mrs. Bae said, Ryujin smiled at the teacher and Chaeryeong's face turned into a frown all of the sudden.

"You two start practicing, we'll check" Mrs. Bae said and Ryujin nodded

She and Chaeryeong got in position and started dancing.

Chaeryeong wasn't really making eye contact with Ryujin for almost the whole dance so it worried Ryujin. Did she done something wrong?

Later on, they got finished with the dance.

"All's good, be prepared for tomorrow okay?" Mrs. Bae said and the two girls nodded.

"Hey Ryeong" Ryujin called and Chaeryeong looked at her and her eyebrows raised.

"Umm, up for lunch?" Ryujin asked

"Sorry Ryujin, I'll be out with Kkura unnie and Chaeyeon unnie" Chaeryeong said apologetically.

"Oh well then how about tomo-"

"Ryujin, you're girlfriend's here" Eunbi said softly as she gets inside the practice room. Well, let's just say all of them are kind of disappointed with Ryujin.

"Hey Ryu" Lia greeted with a smile and waved hello.

"Oh, hey Ryeong" Lia greeted as well and waved hello

"Hey unnie" Chaeryeong said and forced out a smile

"You should get going now, you and Lia unnie are probably going out for lunch. Stay safe" Chaeryeong said and patted Ryujin's shoulder.

Chaeryeong then went over to her sister and talked to her, after that Ryujin went to Lia so they could eat outside for lunch.

"Let's go?" Chaeyeon asked and Chaeryeong nodded. Sakura was already waiting for them outside of the practice toom.

"Let's go have lunch, where do you want to go Ryeong?" Sakura asked the younger as she ruffled her hair

"Anywhere will be fine unnie" Chaeryeong said and chuckled

"Okay then" Sakura said and chuckled. They walked out of the campus to find a place nearby to eat lunch.

"Unnie" Chaeryeong called her sister

"Yes Ryeong?" Chaeyeon asked

"I've thought about the scholarship thing" Chaeryeong trailed off

"Mhm?" Chaeyeon hummed

"I'll take it, It will be soon this month right?" Chaeryeonv asked and Chaeyeon nodded

"We can deal with yoyr passport and palers next werk. Are you sure about it tho? It will take years til you get back" Chaeyeon said

"I'm sure, I want to see mom, dad, and Chaemin anyways so I think its time I should really accept the scholarship and hey, less expenses" Chaeryeong said and chuckled

"Okay then, we'll work on it next week" Chaeyeon said and wrapped her arm around Chaeryeong's shoulder.