35

(sorry if there are a lot of timeskips, I just had to)

Ryujin's POV

Its been two years, so quick right? I know, well I also learned that I was too dense. I should've known that Chaeryeong had some problems when some of the unnies started avoiding me, especially Eunbi unnie. Another thing was when Natty yelled at me, I soon realized as well that I deserved that. She was angry, she was worried about Chaeryeong and me? It's like I didn't cared at all.

I finally got some time alone, well most of the time I talk to my sister Yujin. She told me everything she knew since she also felt bad of her not telling me. She told me stuff like Chaeryeong really likes me, and I was so stupid for not even noticing. Well how could I? I was liking Lia unnie that time and she likes me also but, that was before.

Lia unnie knew, I was glad that she didn't even push me off. I really liked her to be honest, she was kind and everything Chaeryeong said about her was true. She was smart, decisive and kind. Those were her personalities but I guess no one can compare to my bestfriend Chaeryeong. She has like everything that you would want from a girl, probably....

I remembered those times when we were both at the dorm. We also shared some stories and she was the one who mostly takes care of me. She cooks me breakfast sometimes, she wakes me up when I need to get ready for school, she waits on me after classes, helps me with my homework. I knew I've lost a chance that time but Chaewon unnie did told me that both me and Chaeryeong just need time to cool off. I listened to her and tried to focus on myself and my family first.

If you're wondering, Yeji unnie and Lia unnie are both still in Japan. I don't know why they didn't came back yet since I don't talk to them that much but hopefully they're both fine. I heard that they got married and I'm happy about that. They both love each other and I'm sure they'll take care of each other.

Chaeryeong on the other hand, I don't know when she'll come back, neither does the other unnies. I knew they wouldn't lie to me because I even asked Yujin who was really bad at lying.

"Ms. Shin"

"Ms. Shin"

"Ms. Shin Ryujin!"

I flinched from the sudden call and then I shook my head. I looked at the person and it was Mr. Yang, mom and dad's secretary.

"Yes?" I asked him

"Your parents said that you can leave early and go home already" he said and I nodded

Right now, I'm almost near taking the CEO spit. I'm starting to like this work of mine and it really helped me to focus on myself.

After a few while, I left to go home, living like this is different but hopefully I'll be better soon and also, Chaeryeong as well....

Chaeryeong's POV

"Ryeong~ come on, I need to go and-"

"Natty, can we go in a while? I want to play with Nako a bit more" I said to her and paid kore attention to my niece. Yep, Chaeyeon unnie and Sakura unnie are already married and they adopted a child and named her Nako. She's super cute!

Me and Natty are both in their house since I wanted to give them a visit. Its been a long time since I went here in Japan but its fun anyways.

"Chaeryeongie, go on now with Natty" Chaeyeon unnie told me and I pouted, I wanted to play with their daughter more. I never get to have this kind of free time back in Korea and now that they have a kid I wanted to take care of her.

"Please unnie~ just one more hour I promise" I told her and she just sighed and nodded. At least she let me right?

"Sorry Natty, you can watch some tv if you want. Chaeryeong is just really fond with kids, is that okay?" I heard Chaeyeon unnie ask Natty.

"Its okay Chaeyeon unnie, I understand. She never gets to do this kind of stuff back in Korea" Natty said and Chaeyeon unnie just nodded

"Doesn't she speak yet?" Natty asked me

"Well, she is one year old already and Sakura unnie told me that the first word she spoke out was Chae" I said and chuckled

"Well, Sakura unnie does call Chaeyeon unnie Chae" Natty said and I nodded

We both faced baby Nako and she was smiling at us.

"R- Ryeongie" she said and my eyes widened.

"What did you say Nako?" I asked her

"Ryeongie!" she said with a smile and I smiled widely as well. She finally said my name! I'm so happy.

"Unnie! Nako said my name!!" I shouted and then ran up towards unnie who was in the kitchen

"Really?" unnie asked and I nodded quickly

"That's great Ryeong, hopefully she could say Natty's name next time" Unnie told me and we both looked at where Natty and Nako were and Natty was trying to teach Nako how to say her name

Me and unnie just chuckled.

"I'll go prepare us lunch" she said and I nodded. Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" I went running towards the door. I slowly opened it and was shocked to see who it was.

"Hey Ryeong"