30

Ryujin's POV

I was still at the company, mom and dad left me here so that their secretary can teach me how the company manages everything and all. Of course I got done with school an hour ago, that's why I'm here already.

I guess I can call to check on Lia unnie, I haven't got to be with her for a lot of times because both of us were busy.

::::::::

"Babe?"

"Yes, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, just checking on you"

"That's so sweet of you Ryujin, anyways you're still at the company right?"

"Mhm, still being taught here, how about you?"

"I'm at Yeji's dorm, we're working on this project along with Chaewon and Hyewon"

"Oh, so you're with Yeji unnie?"

"Mhm"

"That's good, what time will you be done? I'll pick you up"

"I'll be done by 6:30"

"Okay, I'll pick you up by then and drive you home"

"Okay, thanks babe"

"No problem, love you"

"Love you too"

:::::::

I ended the call and put my phone back in my pocket. Lia unnie and Yeji unnie are spending more time with each other recently, well maybe its because they're classmates.

I shrugged off the thought and then continued to reading some papers and some reports that mom and dad's secretary gave me.

It may not be much but it looks so tiring and hard to read all of it. After a few minutes I was already done and then I went out of the company.

I got out to get in my car and drive off to the unnie's dorm. Once I got there, I got down and then knocked on the door. I waited for a while and it was opened by Eunbi unnie.

"Oh.... you're here" she said, why does she looked pissed off by me?

"Hi unnie, just here to pick up Lia unnie" I said and smiled she just nodded

"Lia, you're girlfriend's here" Eunbi unnie called for her so I just waited by the door because I don't know if I'm really welcomed here.

A little later Lia unnie went out by the door.

"Hey" I said and smiled

"Thanks for picking me up babe" she said and chuckled

"No problem" I said and we both went to my car and both of us got in

I started driving to her place and the ride was unexpectedly quiet so I decided to ask Lia unnie how her day was

"Um, how was your day?" I asked her

"It was good, during lunch I ate along with Yeji and Karina" she said and I nodded

"Oh also, we're almost done with the project that we needed to do so I still need to go tomorrow at their dorm" she said and I just nodded

"Um, by the way, do you know what happened to Chaeryeong? I haven't got a message from her since last month and then I don't see her at school" I asked since I was really curious, Ryeong would probably tell me first if something bad happened.

I looked over at Lia unnie and she was just staring outside

"I don't know Ryujin, I haven't heard of her as well, maybe she's just pretty busy you know?" she said and I just nodded. Maybe she's just really busy with her dance and stuff.

We finally arrived at Lia unnie's place so I pulled over the car.

"Thank you Ryujin, I'll see you tomorrow" she said and I nodded and smiled at her.

"See you tomorrow as well" I said and then she got down from the car.

I then drive off back to our dorm, where is Chaeryeong anyways? maybe Yeji unnie knows because she's really close with her

Lia's POV

Its hard to not tell Ryujin but it was the truth. It was done so that Chaeryeong wouldn't be worried about anything.

Me and Ryujin have been together for four months already, it was all nice in the beginning but recently we hardly get time with each other, we're both so busy. She's always at the company to practice in being the CEO and me on the other hand, I'm studying hard to finish college and get the job that I want.

To be honest, I feel like... me and Ryujin don't have that bond anymore. It was like we like each other but not love. I'm not sure anymore since she's always busy and sometimes she keeps asking about Chaeryeong.

I'm not jealous about it and I don't know why, maybe its just..... nevermind

I did lied to Ryujin, I didn't need to go at Yeji's dorm for the project, I just wanted to spend time with them because it seems more fun, I know I'm being rude but Yeji seems more attentive to me than Ryujin.

I just hope I'll understand my true feelings for Ryujin because right now, I don't know it what is happening between us.

As soon as I took a shower and changed my clothes, I decided to call Chaeryeong. We always call each other since she really wants to know if I'm okay.

I miss her as well, we treat each other like sisters and I really felt guilty when I suddenly became Ryujin's girlfriend. It was also the reason why the two of them don't spend much time with each other.

My call with Chaeryeong was fun, it was like an hour since she told me how the school looks like and how she enjoys her time with her family. I hope I could go to my family as well, I miss them so much back in the US....