45

Ryujin was at the living room she just took a nap as well and now she was just playing with her phone, she started to wonder where the two were since it became so silent around the house. She got up from the couch and checked on them, she went to find them at Nako's room but they weren't there. She then heard giggles at another room so she followed it. She entered and saw Nako giggling as she wakes up Chaeryeong.

"Ahh... Chaeryeongiee wake up~ I want to go to the park now" Nako said as she kept pushing the older on the side

"A few minutes Nako" Chaeryeong said, she was a little bit tired from all that cleaning and stuff

Nako then noticed Ryujin by the door. Nako got down from the bed slowlg and went to Ryujin.

"Ryujinnie, wake up Chaeryeongiee please" Nako said and pouted

"Uh, okay..." Ryujin said, with that Nako left the room to go to hers

Ryujin suddenly got nervous but she had to approach Chaeryeong.

"Chae, hey Chae, wake up, Nako wants to go to the park" Ryujjn called, Chaeryeong then sat up and then rubbed her eyes

You're still like before... always cute when you wake up....

"Sorry, I'll go get ready now, are you gonna come with us?" Chaeryeong asked as she got down from the bed

"I have to" Ryujin said and Chaeryeong just nodded. Ryujin just stood there as Chaeryeong fixed up the bed.

"Go get ready, I'll going to change at Nako's room" Chaeryeong said and went out of the room, she went to Nako to help the kid pick out a new outfit and to tie her hair. Since Ryujin doesn'f have any other clothes, she just stick to wearing what she wore which was some jeans, white shirt and a coat.

"Let's go Nako-chan" Chaeryeong said and then held the little girl's hand. They all went oit of the house and started walking around. Nako wasn't that hungry so they didn't need to buy food outside.

After a few minutes of walking, Nako was already getting tired.

"Uppies~" she said which caught Chaeryeong's attention

"Chaeryeongiee uppies~" she said again, Chaeryeong then carried the little girl in her arms again, Ryujin just followed them from behind

"Look! its a puppy!" Nako exclaimed and pointed at the puppy from afar.

"Yes Nako, a puppy" Chaeryeong said and chuckled

While they were walking around, someone called for Chaeryeong. She turned around and it was Yeji and Lia.

"Unnies" Chaeryeong greeed with a smile. Yeji and Lia were also strolling around with their child Yuna.

"Babysitting again?" Yeji asked and Chaeryeong nodded as she chuckled

"Look Yuna, its your Nako unnie" Lia said as she let Yuna look at Nako. Nako showed the kid a smile and Yuna smiled back.

"So, how's it doing?" Yeji asked since it was starting to get awkward with Ryujin being silent.

"We're fine, I actually went to Chaeyeon unnie's house after dance class with the teens" Chaeryeong said