25

Chaeryeong's POV

We were all on the way home, I hope I get enough rest because during the whole flight, Natty and Chaeyeon unnie had to calm me down from crying and being nervous on the plane. I wasn't used to riding a plane because I really get nervous, I don't know what could happen.

The car stopped, I looked out on the window, the house looks different, it was bigger than what I've expected.

"Let's go down girls" dad said and we all did. We also got our bags from the back and mom opened the door for us

I looked around and it was beautiful, its been a while since I went here like almost ten years or more? I wasn't sure because I couldn't remember that much. I started studying back at Korea when I was in middle school. Natty's parents let us stay at their house for most of the time until highschool came.

"So girls, feel at home okay? don't be shy to ask anything from us" mom said as she talked to Natty and Somi. I just chuckled because Natty looked pretty funny at the moment.

"Sakura dear, you can share a room with Chaeyeon. I'm sure you two are comfortable about it" I heard mom said as I looked around the living room. I saw some picture of me, Chaeyeon unnie and Chaemin. It was when we were still so little, I smiled at it for a while.

"Chaeryeong sweetie, we prepared your room for you. It's upstairs beside your Chaeyeon unnie's room" mom said and I nodded

"What about Natty and Somi?" I asked them since Somi would be staying for two more night before she leaves and goes back to Korea.

"Well, they can have the guest room if Somi is still staying for a while and then when Somi leaves, Natty can stay at your room if you want to" mom said

"Is it okay for you two?" mom asked Natty and Somi

"No problem Mrs. Lee" they said and smiled. Mom chuckled after.

"Go on and rest, I'll go cook some dinner for you girls okay?" mom said and we all nodded

Chaeyeon unnie and Kkura unnie went up to their room, Natty and Somi went to the guest room so I went upstairs to mine.

I entered my room and was surprised on how it looked like. It was just how i wanted my own room to look like.

After looking around and seeing some of the pictures that mom and dad probably put up, I decided to go down and check what mom and dad were doing.

"Hello sweetie, saw your room?" mom asked and I nodded with a smile.

"Its nice, I like the design" I said and leaned on the kitchen counter. She was cooking dinner at the moment.

"I'm sure you missed the food I cook for you and Chaeyeon from time to time" she said and chuckled

"Of course I missed it, but Chaeyeon unnie was able to cook your style of tteokboki" I said and she smiled.

Being with mom and dad finally really feels like home. I've been living in a dorm for a long time and just being with my parents makes me happy.

"Honey, look at what this little one did" I heard dad and we turned around, it was Chaeri, she was all covered in dirt.

"Chaeri!" I exclaimed and Chaeri came running towards me, I didn't care if I got dirt on my clothes, I missed our dogs as well

"Aigoo, did she went to the garden again?" mom asked and I saw dad nodding and chuckled

"I missed you~" I said cutely as I hugged Chaeri

"Ryeong sweetie, do take a bath after okay?" mom said and I nodded

"I'll give her a bath now Ryeong" dad said but I shook my head

"Can I bath her?" I asked

"Of course, follow me" dad said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"How were you and mom here?" I asked him

"We're fine but we missed the two of you very much. Good thing Chaemin always shows us pictures of you two" dad said and chuckled

"I'm glad that you guys are fine" I said as I placed Chaeri down

"We have plans tomorrow Ryeong, would you want to go somewhere tomorrow?" dad asked me as I started bathing Chaeri

"Hmm.... I'm not sure, I'll ask Kkura unnie for suggestions. She told me a lot of things that are fun to do here in Japan" I said and dad nodded

"So you took the scholarship?" dad asked and I nodded with a smile

"It would be a waste if I didn't get it right? I also love to dance and this is my opportunity. I'm also relieved that Natty also got the scholarship for her major and decided to join me here" I said and dad patted my head

"I'm happy for you Ryeong, you've grown up to be a wonderful kid" dad said with a smile

"Of course it was because of you and mom" I said and then suddenly Chaeri shaked to rinse of the water from her fur which made me and dad chuckle.

We then dried Chaeri off and got inside the house.

"Go on and take a bath as well, we'll call you girls for dinner" dad said and I nodded.

I head upstairs to my room, got some clothes from my luggage and then went to take a bath. After that I just scrolled down on my phone and looked at some posts, I was about to chat someone but suddenly my phone rang.
It was an unknown number

::::::

"Hello?"

"Ryeong!!!"

"Oh Chungha unnie"

"How are you? I just talked to your sister but then she said she was sleepy so I decided to call you"

"Its okay, where are you unnie?"

"I'm here at the dorm, we're currently watching a movie"

"I'm sure you unnies are having fun"

"Tell me about it, Yeji and Yena are here drunk already"

"You threw a party?"

"Yeah, since Yena asked Yuri out we threw her a party for a congratulations"

"That's great, send me some pictures tho"

"Of course, oh, also, Winter, Giselle and Karin came over"

"Really?"

"Mhm, wait I'll hand the phone to one of them"

"Hey Chaeryeong~"

"Hi Karina unnie"

"How are you? you doing good there?"

"Of course, We're having dinner in a while"

"That's good, anyways I have to go quickly, Winter's so drunk"

"Okay, take care unnie"

"You too"

"I guess you're going to be busy Ryeong, call you next time. Say hi to your mom and dad for me... oh also your little sister"

"I will unnie, call you next time as well bye~"

"Bye~"

::::::

I chuckled as I turned off the phone. Later on, we were called for dinner.