49

(This is a long chapter)

Chaeryeong's POV

I just got done with my last class and I was very exhausted. It was pass 5 already and I was worried if Ryujin would be waiting for me for too long already

"Um, Goodbye class, see you next time" I said to them and they waved goodbye as well. They went off to leave and go back to their homes. I was left to fix the practice room. Pulled down the curtains, pull out the plugs and finally I got my things and turned off the lights. It was always tiring after work but of course, I have to endure it.

"How was class?" Yena unnie asked me

"Fine, my back is quite sore though" I said and chuckled

"Well I'm sure you'll get some good rest, someone's waiting for you outside" Yena unnie said as she smirked and winked at me.

I knew it had to be Ryujin, no one else would've picked me up anyways. I gave back Yena unnie the key of the room and went out of the studio.

I was expecting Ryujin to be there by her car waiting for me but what I saw was way much more than I expected.

She was holding a bouquet of pink roses, and she had chocolates as well. My heart melted from what she did, she was so romantic and even though we were just starting to date she was giving a lot of effort.

I smiled as I walked towards her.

"I hope you like the flowers and chocolates" she said and I grabbed it from her.

"I love it, thank you baby" I said to her and kissed her cheek.

"How was class? are you tired?" she asked me and caressed my cheek. I never felt this kind of affection before, she was looking at me, worry evident in her eyes.

"I'm fine Ryuddaeng, my back just hurts a little but its fine" I told her and she nodded. She then suddenly got the flowers, chocolates and my things and put it in her car and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back, I was kind of shy since I was all sweaty a while ago but I guess she didn't care.

"You still smell like flowers" she said and it made me chuckle.

"Thank you" I told to her and she kissed my forehead

"Should we head home first before we go have dinner outside?" she asked me, well I would pretty like a shower before we go out.

"Yeah, I want to go shower first before we go out for dinner" I told her and she nodded

She let me inside of the car first and then she went in as well. She then drove off but I was quite unfamiliar to where she was driving to.

"U-um Ryuddaeng.... where are we going?" I asked worriedly, we were nowhere going towards my place and I was starting to get scared. Is Ryujin trying to kidnap me? what if this isn't Ryujin?

She then pulled the car over and we were in front of a house.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you baby but...." she then looked at me

"Would you want to live with me? I don't have anyone with at the house and I was wondering if you wanted to" she said, she looks so nervous because she cannot look at me in the eye. Was she serious? she wanted me to live with her

"It's totally fine if you don't want to. I could drive you back in your place and then wait for you til you get done with your bath..." she said and still I didn't responded, I was too shock from what was happening.

"I know that we might be probably too fast about this dating thing but, I've been staying alone in my house for almost two years with no one with me and I've never brought anyone here yet or like let them stay here or sleep. Not even mom or dad" she said and it suddenly got me excited. Maybe staying with Ryujin again isn't bad. We did share a room for three years before and besides, we're already dating