8

Chaeryeong groaned as she opens her eyes. She needed to get ready for school quickly since she needed to have early practices. She looks at the time from her phone and it says 5:03, she really needs to get ready quick.

She turned to her left and saw Ryujin still sleeping soundly on her own bed.

"I'll wake her up in a while" Chaeryeong said and chuckled. She then got off her bed and fixed it. She then grab some clothes from her closet and made her way to the bathroom in their shared room.

After taking a bath and changing her clothes, Chaeryeong was surprised to see Ryujin not in her bed anymore. It was all fixed, she decided to go out of the room and check the kitchen. Yep, Ryujin was there cooking breakfast for them

"You're up early" Chaeryeong said and chuckled

"Of course, I have to drive you to school. I also decided to cook breakfast today. The others seemed to be in dreamland still" Ryujin said and chuckled

"Mhm, they are" Chaeryeong said and chuckled as well.

Ryujin finished cooking and then placed the food on the table. Chaeryeong already sat there and started eating and Ryujin came back with a mug of coffee.

"An americano for you, just the way you like it" Ryujin said and chuckled

"Thanks Ryuddaeng~" Chaeryeong said cutely and the two of them continued to eat breakfast.

Ryujin finished quickly and then got up from her seat.

"I'll go take a bath quick. Wait for me okay?" Ryujin said and Chaeryeong nodded

Ryujin then went back to their room and then took a bath and got ready for school as well. A few minutes later, she was done with getting ready so she got her car keys and then went to the living room.

"Let's go Chaery" Ryujin said and Chaeryeong stood up from the couch and followed Ryujin going out of the dorm.

"So, do you have time later?" Ryujin asked

"Not sure, do you?" Chaeryeong asked

"Nope" Ryujin said and chuckled

"Pabo~" Chaeryeong said and giggled

"Fine, anyways, I might be later than usual. Don't wait for me if I need to go out pass six tho" Ryujin said

"Hmm, sure" Chaeryeong said but she would actually wait for her. Ryujin is her best friend after all and they always wait on each other.

Once they reach the school, Ryujin needed to let Chaeryeong down first before she parks her car.

"Go to your practice, I'll just park my car" Ryujin said

"Okay, thanks for the car Ryuddaeng, I owe you big time" Chaeryeong said and gave Ryujin's cheek a peck. Ryujin wasn't surprised tho, Chaeryeong was really affectionate towards her, it was like a natural thing already.

"Mhm, have fun" Ryujin said as Chaeryeong got down from the car. As Ryujin went to park her car, Chaeryeong went to the building where their practice room was.

Good thing she was about 15 minutes early, she really owes Ryujin big time coz if she didn't ask Ryujin for a ride she would probably be late by five minutes.

She got inside the room and saw her sister and her sister's friend there.

"Hi Chaer~" they all greeted the younger. She was the youngest one after all and all of them adored her very much as if she was their sister as well.

"Hi unnies" Chaeryeong said with a smile

"You walk here?" Chaeyeon asked worriedly as Chaeryeong sat beside her on the floor