36

Chaeryeong's POV

"I'll get it!" I went running towards the door. I slowly opened it and was shocked to see who it was.

"Hey Ryeong"

"Yuri?!!!?!" I screamed and hugged her tightly. I started crying, I missed this tiny girl so much. She and Natty both helped me a lot when I was back at Korea. Its been almost two years since we saw each other and seeing her again just makes me happy.

"I missed you" I told her and hugged her tightly

"I missed you too" she told me and we backed away from the hug

"But how? I thought you were-"

"Me and Yena decided to go on a vacation, also I badly wanted to see you and Natty, she also wants to see Chaeyeon unnie and Sakura unnie" Yuri said and I nodded happily. I wiped my  tears again and then smiled at her.

"Chaeryeong, who's that? I don't want you to be- YENA?!?" Chaeyeon unnie shouted

"CHAEYEON!!!" Yena unnie shouted as well and ran inside the house and gave Chaeyeon unnie a hug. Both me and Yuri chuckled and I let her inside.

"Yuri!!" Natty screamed and went to hug Natty as well.

I went back to Nako to keep her company since Natty and Yuri were talking and then, Chaeyeon unnie, Sakura unnie and Yena unnie talked to each other as well.

"Is that Chaeyeon unnie's and Sakura unnie's daughter?" Yuri asked us

"Mhm, she's cute right?" I asked snd she nodded. We then stareed to play with Nako for a little while, not until Chaeyeon unnie told us that me and Natty should go back to eomma and appa.

"You can visit us again next time Ryeong, but you have to go back, you're still going to school tomorrow" Chaeyeon unnie tolde so I just agreed with her.

"Can I stay over at yours? Yena would probably go back here to just hang out with the unnies" Yuri told us.

"I guess, I'll call mom first" I told her and she nodded

:::::

"eomma~"

"Yes sweetie?"

"Yuri's here, can she stay over at ours?"

"Wait, as in Jo Yuri? your classmate?"

"Yes eomma"

"Of course she can stay over, say what, let's go out for dinner, just us girls, sonce your dad would be sleeping in and watch over Chaeri and Chaesoo" she giggled right after

"That sounds good eomma, okay then, we'll be at the house in a few and then we can go for dinner"

"Okay sweetie, be safe in driving please. I love you"

"I will, I love you too eomma"

::::::

I ended the call with eomma and put my phome back in my pocket

"We can" i said and Natty and Yuri squealed.

"Bye bye Nako, Ryeongie will be back next time" I told her and kissed her cheek, she just giggled and waved goodbye

The three of us went out of Chaeyeon unnie's and Sakura unnie's house and went over to my car. Yeah, I have a car here well, I'm just borrowing dad's car for the meantime since I wouldn't be using it always.

We all got in and Yuri was so surprised

"You drive now?!" she asked me

"Yeah, dad taught me and I got a drivers license" I told her and she nodded

I drove back home and then parked the car upfront. We all got down and then I rang the doorbell.

"Oh unnies!" Chaemin greeted us, she gave me a hug first and then also gave Natty and Yuri a hug.

She let us in and I put my bag on the couch.

"Mom is still getting ready but she's going down in a few minutes so don't worry" Chaemin told us and I nodded.

We sat at the living room couch as we wait for eomma

"Chaeryeong, are you free tomorrow afternoon?" Yuri suddenly asked me

"I guess, why?" I asked her

"Nothing, just wanna hang out with you and Natty, its been so long" she said and I smiled at her

"Of course we can hang out" I said and chuckled

After a while, eomma was already done so we went out and eomma drove us to a restaurant nearby. It was fun and all, also we went shopping since eomma said that Yuri was with us we should really go out a lot.

Spending time with Yuri today helped me a lot since I got been sad recently since Chaeyeon unnie told me that they would be going back to Korea next week. I'll not be able to soend much time with her along with Sakura unnie and their daughter Nako. Eomma suggested that I should go back as well but I didn't want to. I promised myself to finish my five years in dance here in Japan before I get back. Hopefully by then I can get a job at Korea.

"Ryeong come on" eomma called for me so I shook off my thoughts and followed them around the mall