24

The girls left the airport with a heavy heart, knowing that the two sisters wouldn't be around anymore. They wouldn't be hearing all those laughs from Chaeyeon, how Chaeryeong teaches dance. How sometimes they talk at the same time, how they both act like mothers. It was hard for them.

"Hey, how about we eat at Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong's favorite café?" Eunbi suggested

"That sounds nice" Chungha said and they all nodded

They all went to that one café that Chaeryeong and Chaeyeon loves to go to

Once inside they got their orders and just chit chat.

"Oh Yeji, we're partners for the project in physics right?" Lia asked and Yeji nodded

"When should we start?" Lia asked

"Its up to you, I can always excuse myself from dance class" Yeji said and Lia nodded with a smile. A little later, Ryujin suddenly arrived at the café, it surprised everyone though. They weren't expecting Ryujin to come, they were quite disappointed on her, Chaeryeong did try to let her watch but she was so busy.

"Um hey Ryujin" Yeji said nervously

"What did I miss?" Ryujin asked and sat beside Lia.

"A lot actually" Yena muttered softly as she was sitting at a different table but then she was nudged by Eunbi.

"Where were you?" Lia asked, not looking at Ryujin. She was disappointed at her girlfriend, Ryujin and Chaeryeong were still friends and Ryujin should be there when Chaeryeong was inviting her to watch.

"I did some important things, I prepared something for us" Ryujin said with a smile.

"Chaeryeong called you a while ago.." Lia said

"Are you jealous? Should I remove her from my contacts?" Ryujin asked worriedly, she was thinking that Lia might've been jealous of Chaeryeong.

"Umm... I'll go to another table" Yeji said and went off to sit with Yena and the others

"I'm not jealous Ryujin, I was telling you that Chaeryeong called you a while ago" Lia said

"Well yeah, she called me but I didn't let her finish since I was busy" Ryujin said

"What were you doing then?" Lia asked

"Well, I wanted it to be a surprise but since you asked... I planned a date for the both of us" Ryujin said with a big smile and with that, Lia felt guilty, really guilty. Chaeryeong knew Ryujin before she did and she knows how important their friendship was to Chaeryeong. Knowing that Ryujin wasn't able to watch Chaeryeong because of her, she really felt she was at fault.

"Os there something wrong?" Ryujin asked as she noticed Lia's expression

"Can you cancel it for today Ryujin? I'm really not in the mood" Lia said, she knows that she would hurt Ryujin's feelings but she would feel guilty if she accepted the date and worse thing is, Chaeryeong just left. She couldn't do it.

"Oh... w-well if you're not feeling well I can cancel it. We could move it to another date" Ryujin said and Lia nodded with a smile

"Thank you" Lia said

"No problem babe" Ryujin said and kissed Lia's temple

————-

After about an hour or so, they landed on Japan. The five girls got out of the airplane and went to the restrooms first to attend to their personal needs.