50

Years Later.....

"Mrs. Shin, we need to leave in a few minutes now" Bang Chan said, waiting by the door

"Mommy~ hurry up!" A little kid whined as she was holding onto her stuff toy.

"Yes sweetie, just hang on"

"You're always taking too long" the kid said and pouted

"Aigoo, here you go sweetie"

"Thank you mommy" the kid then smiled as soon as her mother gave the small backpack to her.

They then went out of the house and Bang Chan drove them off to the office.

"Bang Chan, after this you can just go back home, Ryujin will be driving us after her work"

"Yes Mrs. Shin"

"Thank you"

A little later, they finally arrived at the company. Bang Chan left as soon as the mother and daughter got down from the car.

"Hold onto mommy okay?"

"Yes mommy" the kid replied and held onto her mother's hand tightly.

As they entered the building, a lot of people greeted them. The little kid wasn't that used to it but of course her mother was.

"Good day Mrs. Shin, visiting your wife?" the lady asked

"Of course, is she available at the moment?"

"In a few minutes Maam but you may go to her office right now" the lady said and she nodded

She and her daughter went to the elevator and up to Ryujin's office. Once they arrived at the office, Ryujin was nowhere to be found so they decided to sit at the couch

"Mommy, when will we go out? Momma is also taking too long" the little kid said as she pouted once again

"In a few minutes sweetie, you're momma will be done in a few minutes okay?"

"Yes mommy"

The kid continued to play with her toy as she and her mother waited for Ryujin in the office. She was scrolling through her phone when her daughter interrupted her.

"Mommy"

"What does okusan mean?" the little girl asked. She was curious about japanese terms already

"It means wife sweetie, why?"

"How about darin?"

"Darin is also known as darling in english, jagi or jagiya in korean"

"Hmm, what about yome, and hanii?" the little kid asked once again

"Yome is wifey or bride in english, hanii is honey in english and yeobo in korean, wae?"

"Nothing, I was just wondering. Momma calls you okusan, darin, yome and hanii when we're in Japan and when we're here in Korea, she calls you jagi, jagiya, yeobo, naekkeo, aegiya, nae sarang and a lot more. I thought you only have one name?" the little girl asked confusingly. Her mother just chuckled at her question.

"Well, your momma loves to call me nicknames, its just a way to show her love to me" her mother explained. She let the little girl sit on her lap.

"Then why don't I have one?" the little girl asked and pouted.

"Of course you have one, you have a lot of nicknames, you have Riri, sweetheart, sweetie,  and you're our little princess" her mother explained

"Why can't you call my aegiya? I'm a baby too and you're an adult. Why does momma call you that. Hmph" The little girl said and pouted.