33

Chaeryeong's POV

"Go and get whatever you like girls, just call me when you girls are done shopping" mom said and went off to go shopping as well.

We're at the mall right now, of course Natty was along with us all the time, she didn't want to be left at home and be with the maids. Mom insisted that we should go out to have family day and we were happy about it. School wasn't so easy but it was fun to dance with other students as well. Chaeyeon unnie, well she and Sakura unnie will be getting married in a few weeks and I'm getting excited.

Chaerin on the other hand, she's doing good in school as always and she always makes us proud by being the top of her class. I did ask for some few Japanese phrases that she could teach me since I'm not a professional in Japanese yet.

Dad and mom have been both working in the office but when they do get home, they made sure they have time for us. I've seen their office already and it is beautiful, it was just like my type, it was simple and elegant knowing that mom usually decides on interior. The company has been going well as dad said and I saw the paper works he's been doing, its quite a lot.

Back to where we were, me and Natty were finding for some clothes together. We might find something for the school's event next month.

"Chaeryeong, this looks cute" Natty said and then showed me the dress, it is cute but its not really my style

"That's nice Natty, that looks good on you" I said

"I'll ask Somi, I'll send her the picture of the dress and then ask if its nice" she said and I just chuckled

"Go on, take your time" I told her and she went off to take pictures of the dress. I continued to look around and a little while, Natty got back and told me that Somi said it really look cute.

"See, you can get that one, I'll get this" I said and showed her. It was like a blazer set, its in mint blue so I guess it would really be nice to wear for the school's event.

"You'll look great in that, let's go and pay for it" she said and I nodded. We went to the cashier and paid for the clothes, after that, mom said we could just meet up at the food court in a while since she's still finding for something.

Me and Natty we walking towards the cheesecake store when my phone suddenly had a notification.  I checked the contact ID and was shocked to see who it was

"What's with your face? what's wrong?" Natty asked me

"It's Ryujin" I said and showed her my phone

"Huh? I thought she doesn't know that you had a new phone, how come she got to contact you?" Natty asked

"I.... I don't know, I'll ask Yeji unnie" I said and she nodded. I quickly called Yeji unnie

::::::

"Unnie"

"Oh, hey Ryeong" I heard some sobs from the background, what's happening?

"Who's crying?"

"Its... Lia, something came up. I'm at her place right now"

"Oh, well, is she okay?"

"A little now, anyways, why'd you call?"

"I wanted to ask you something"

"Sure, go ahead"

"Ryujin suddenly texted me, how did she got my number?"

"Oh... I did told you that something happened. Since it was like a big problem thing, Ryujin wanted to get your phone number and she wouldn't stop unless we did so I had no choice but to give it to her"