47

Chaeryeong's POV

It felt warmer than last night. I know I slept with the ac on and it was really freezing which caused me to sleep immediately.

I squinted my eyes first and then yawned, after that I slowly opened my eyes and I was met with Ryujin's neck. How come did I get to sleep beside her?

I looked up on her and she was already awake. She suddenly smiled at me and gave a kiss on the forehead

"Goodmorning baby" she greeted me with a smile

"Goodmorning" I said back and smiled as well.

"Is it fine for me to call you that? baby?" she asked me and I nodded. She then caressed my hair as I hugged her tighter. Its been so long since I get to hug her like this, hugging her really close.

"What time do you need to go to work?" she asked me

"Around 9:30 for today" I said and she nodded. She didn't moved away or anything she just kept on caressing my hair.

"Ryujin, what time is it?" I asked her

"6:30 in the morning, why?" she asked me. So it was really pretty early

"Oh... its so early. Its new for me to know you're already awake" I said to her and chuckle

"Well, while you were away I had to really wake up early especially that I work in the office now" she said and it made me realize, she learned a lot of things when I was gone. Especially those things that I would do for her and one of them is waking her up in the morning.

"What else do you do?" I asked her

"Well of course I learned how to prepare my own things the day before, cook myself food and clean my own room. Also I got to buy my own car already" she said and it made me proud, she was really taking care of herself even though she was also hurting for all of those years I've been away.

"You know Ryuddaeng..." I paused and she had that cute whisker smile that I always love.

"I'm very proud of you, even though you were going through a lot like me, you still took care of yourself" I said and pecked her lips. I would always be proud of this girl, she would used to be the one who is always naughty and being all careless with herself and her things, and now I'm glad that she is better now.

"Come on, let's have breakfast" I told her as I got up from the bed. I pulled her up along with me and went to the kitchen.

"Do you want something? Like any special request?" I asked her

"How about I cook today, I want you to try what I've been learning on" she said so I just agreed.

I watched her cook our breakfast and I was quite impressed. She was definitely better than the last time I saw her cooked.

"I think you would like coffee for today" she said and it made me giggle.

"Of course I would get coffee, still remember how I make mine?" I asked her

"Well, only one way to find out" she said and started making my coffee as she waited for the food to cook completely.

After a while, both my coffee and our breakfast was already done. She placed them on the table I had for the small dining area.

I took a seat and she also sat down across me.

"Here, try it" she said and handed me my mug. I smelled it first and I really loved how it smells. I took a quick sip and I was delighted by the taste. It actually tastes better than the ones I make

"Wow Ryuddaeng! it tastes better! What did you put in here?" I asked her

"Well I added a little bit more of ice and a little bit of sugar, I have thought that you might want it a little sweeter" she said

"I love it, thank you baby" I told her and she looked kind of shock when I looked at her

"Why? is there something wrong? did I say something bad baby?" I asked her worriedly

"Well, you called me baby" she said and she started blushing

"Of course I'll call you that, we're together now remember?" I told her and she nodded. She then gently held my hand that was resting on the table and brought it near to her lips. She kissed the back of my hand gently.

"I love you, I want you to know that" she told me and I felt warm again

"I love you too Ryuddaeng, very much" I told her and we just chuckled. We then started eating breakfast since I needed to go to work in a few hours.

After eating, I went to my room to get ready for work. I had to teach three classes today and all of them are the students who study where both me and Ryujin studied. I could say that we really have an image from the school.

I hurriedly got my things and then went downstairs and saw that Ryujin wasn't around anymore. Maybe she had errands to do.

I went out of my house and locked the door, as soon as I turned around, I saw Ryujin standing by her car.

"Let's go, I'll drive you to work" she told me and smiled. I walked towards her and gave her a hug, yes, I love hugging her a lot.

"Will you drive me to work always?" I asked her

"I'll drive you anytime, you know that you can just message or call me. I'll be there right away" she said and it made me chuckle. She let me inside the car and then she went to her side. She then drove me off to my work. Of course I told her the address just in case she doesn't know where I work yet.

We finally arrived at the studio and I thanked her. She got down from the car first before I did so that she could open the door for me.

"What time does your class end?" she asked me.

"Around 4:30 - 5:00" I told her

"Okay, I'll pick you up by 4:30 if ever you get finished by 5 I can wait. We could also go out for dinner later" she said which made my heart feel warm again.

"I would love that, thank you baby"

"No problem, Have fun with class, call me if you need anything and I love you" she said and placed a kiss on my forehead

"I love you too" I said to her and she let me go inside.

I think having this relationship with Ryujin is one of the best things that I could ever ask for.