34

Ryujin's POV

It was heartbreaking when me and Lia unnie broke up but it also hurts when I knew about Chaeryeong not telling me why she left

I figured that I should move out of the dorm already since I would be focusing more on my training. I'll just pack some of my things from here next week.

I got up from my bed and stared at Chaeryeong's. It really feels different, I was hoping she would be back after a year or so but she did said it would be long. I left the room and saw Chaewon unnie and then Hyewon unnie at the kitchen.

"We're sorry Ryujin, we didn't mean to hide it from you" Chaewon unnie said and I just nodded

"I'll go back home first, bye" I said and left. I'm sure Lia unnie left already along with Yeji unnie since her car wasn'f here anymore. I got in my car and then drove off

Once I got home, I wa greeted by Yujin who was by the door. Maybe she was waiting for me.

"Finally, what took you so long? its already 6pm" she told me

"I just went to the dorm to do something" I told her and she nodded. We both went inside the house and I saw mom preparing dinner, dad would be here soon probably. I went up to my room to rest and just probably scroll down my phone.

In the middle of scrolling, my phone suddenly rang

::::::

"Ryujin"

"What Winter?"

"You okay?"

"Hmm"

"I guess not but anyways, where are you?"

"Home, mom's making dinner"

"Oh.. okay"

"Winter"

"Yeah?"

"Did you know about Chaeryeong leaving?"

"Leaving what?"

"To go to Japan"

"...."

"Winter"

"What?"

"Nevermind, I'll talk to you next time, mom's calling us to eat now. Bye"

"Oh okay, bye then"

::::::::

I can't believe that almost everyone kept it from me. Maybe even Eunbi unnie and the others did. Does Chaeryeong hate me that much that's why she told them not to tell me? or maybe there was something wrong.

I don't know anymore, right now I need time for myself, for Yujin, mom and dad. I guess I've been too caught up with training and dating Lia unnie for the past months.

"Ryujin sweetie! its time for dinner!" I heard mom. I think I have to go and take a shower first.

(Time skip coz why not?)

Ryujin's POV

Its been over a year and a half already and I'm starting to work here in the company of mom and dad. Somehow, they didn't let me go to college anymore since they said I didn't needed it. Although I didn't entered college, I study online since I know I might need it soon if possible.

"Unnie, I'll be going out with Minju" Yujin told me

"Sure, drive safely" I told her and she left. Yujin got her own car now, she's in senior high school and her girlfriend Minju is studying college. The other unnies on the other hand have their own work already. Some have their own business, started a family.

Lia unnie and I stayed as friends but not that close. She went to the US a months ago along with Yeji unnie. They weren't together as a couple... well yet. I knew Yeji unnie had feelings for Lia unnie and I guess its fine. The past is past and we should just leave it behind.

"Ryujin sweetie, you can have some rest" mom told me.

"In a while mom, I'll just finish this" I said, well I was working after all.

"Don't over work yourself Ryujin okay?" she told me and hugged me.

I just nodded at her. She left my room and I was stuck in staring at my laptop. Over work.... there was one person who would always remind of over working. That would be Chaeryeong of course. I kind of miss her and I want to see her but I'm not sure if she would want to see that I went to Japan.

Before, when I was cleaning my closet at the dorm, I found a letter and it was from her. She was always sweet and caring. She never forgets about me and it made me feel guilty that I have somehow forgot about her.

(What was in the small letter that Chaeryeong left behind)

To Ryuddaeng,

Hey Ryuddaeng, how are you? I suppose I'm not there anymore when you found this letter. I wrote this before leaving. I know its very rude of me to just leave without telling you. I had to and you were pretty busy, I know you'll be really busy knowing that your parents would let you handle their company. How did I know? well, they told me hehe. I got to bump into them before when I was out with Chaeyeon unnie. I didn't told them that I would leave as well because they will tell you.

I hope you take care of yourself while I'm away. I know Lia unnie will. Don't overwork yourself okay? eat all of your meals, don't sleep late and please don't leave the water running on the faucet. Chaewon unnie might get mad at you.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I have to so that I could cool off my mind. There are a lot of reasons why I had to leave, I wanted to scholarship and I want to spend time with my family, you probably know that already. Also, I know this isn't really good to say but I also had to leave to keep distance from you. I know, I'm so mean right? I want to distance myself from you because I want you and Lia unnie to be both happy together. I might suddenly intervene between your guys relationship. Got the clue already? I hope you do but just in case since sometimes you're a pabo....

I like you Ryuddaeng, weird isn't it huh? Well I can't stop myself. I started to have feelings for you after a few months after I met you. Yeah, good thing I didn't told you, because if I did you might've distance yourself from me and I didn't wanted that, well that time.

I'll be back, I don't know when but I will. When I come back I wish you'll be succesful and living a nice life. I'll be fine as well, I will take are of myself at Japan. Be good okay Ryuddaeng?

I love you~

From Chaery💕

That letter, I kept it with me ever since I found it. I talked with the other already, Yujin even explained some other things, even Winter and Karina unnie. Well at least they told me. I can't hate them from keeping it from me, Chaeryeong told them so and I won't be mad at Chaeryeong either. She just wanted me and Lia unnie to be happy together but I guess Lia unnie started to feel guilty since she knows that Chaeryeong has feelings for me.

I can't contact Chaeryeong, I was afraid as well and I don't want to bother her. All I know is that, she has feelings for me.....