4

Ryujin followed Chaeryeong to her locker, the younger needed to get some stuff for the thing she needed to do in the library.

"You know Ryu, you should be at the basketball court now" Chaeryeong said as she grabs one of her binders

"Yeah, gonna drop you off at the library tho" Ryujin said and Chaeryeong just rolled her eyes on the other girl.

"Ryujin, you have five minutes" Yeji said as she passes by

"Nae" Ryujin replied, Ryujin then followed Chaeryeong to the library.

"Where should we meet Ryuddaeng?" Chaeryeong asked

"Hmm... I'll meet you here after my practice, have fun with your books tho" Ryujin teased

"Whatever, go and do your practice" Chaeryeong said and pushed Ryujin to go away already.

"Mhm, see you later" Ryujin said and ran off. Chaeryeong chuckled and went inside the library.

Chaeryeong then spotted the girl she needed to meet up with since they need to talk about some things.

"Hey Lia unnie, sorry for making you wait" Chaeryeong said as she places down the books on the table.

"It's fine Ryeong, anyways, we should start now" Lia said and Chaeryeong nodded

Since Lia was like the student council president she needed to do a lot of things, Chaeryeong was the vice president of the student council so she needs to help the older always.

"Unnie, how should we do with this?" Chaeryeong asked and handed the paper to the older.

"Hmm... oh here. Sit beside me and I'll teach you" Lia said and Chaeryeong did as so. She stood up and went over to the other side to sit beside Lia. Once seated, Lia taught Chaeryeong how to do it and finally Chaeryeong got a hang of it. She continued to finish the others and then they cleaned up their mess since there were some crumpled papers on the table.

"Thanks for today Chaeryeong, how about tomorrow again so we can finally finish it?" Lia asked

"You're welcome unnie and sure we can do it tomorrow" Chaeryeong said and chuckled

"How about the café that Mina unnie parent's own? would that sound good for us to finish it there?" Lia asked

"I'm sure it would be fine, she has a room for students there after all when they need to study. I'll ask her later when I'm
on my way to the dorm since its nearby" Chaeryeong said and Lia nodded

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow at 1pm, Bye Ryeong" Lia said and hugged the younger. Lia went out of the library and went off.

The girls didn't have classes tomorrow since it was a Saturday and Chaeryeong seems to have a full schedule for tomorrow. Dance practice with her sister in the morning and then some student council work with Lia in the afternoon.

Chaeryeong grabbed her things and went out of the library, she stood there at the side waiting for Ryujin since the older did told her that they would meet up there.

Chaeryeong looked at her watch to check the time, she groaned since Ryujin was taking a bit long but then when she shot her head up, the older was there.

"I thought you already ditched me" Chaeryeong said and rolled her eyes

"Sorry, coach was too harsh on the other students, so we were drag into them to wait" Ryujin said

"Have you even change your clothes yet?" Chaeryeong asked as they were going down the stairs

"Not really" Ryujin said and laughed