37

Chaeryeong's POV

We had fun yesterday and guess what, Yuri slept over and she actually got drunk. If you're going to ask me, yep, we had a drink last night and it was surprising that mom allowed us to. Well, we're just in the house anyways and Nako wasn't around so it was safe. Chaemin on the other hand, she was the one who helped mom and dad so that we three; me, Natty and Yuri, will be able to get up for the day.

"Unnie, come on wake up, this is your first time drinking and this is hilarious" she said while laughing and slapping my cheek softly. Not wanting to make it very red.

"In a while" I groaned and shifted around my bed. I almost forgot, mom let Natty and Yuri stay at Chaeyeon unnie's room last night since it has more space than mine and there were two of them.

"Unnie, I would like to take care of you and be all lovey-dovey as your sister but I won't. I want someone else to be the first one to do it and that should be your girlfriend, well if ever you get one. Now get up unnie" Chaemin said and pulled my arm.

"Ah yah Chaemin, stop it. I'm still sleepy" I complained to her but she won't stop bugging me.

"Eomma! Chaemin won't stop bother me!" I whined and luckily I can hear mom going inside my room. I still had my eyes closed after all.

"Chaemin stop bothering her sistr and let her rest. You'll be just like her when you get the chance to drink alcohol as well" mom said

"Fine" Chaemin said and groaned, she left my room and I felt the other side of my bed sinking

"You won't still get up sweetie? Natty and Yuri are having their hangover soup and breakfast" mom said so I turned around and face her, still laying down.

"I'm not really in the mood to get up mom" I said

"Would you want to have breakfast here in your room instead? I'll bring you some food" mom told me

"Hmm, no thanks mom, I'll be up in a few and have breakfast at the dining" I told her with a smile and she nodded. She kissed my forehead first before going out of my room.

As I shifted around my bed, my phone suddenly rang, it was Chaeyeon unnie so I answered it immediately.

:::::::

"Ryeong"

"Yeah unnie?"

"Won't you come over? We'll be leaving in the morning"

"I will, I just woke up"

"Did you drank?"

"How did you-"

"Obvious from your voice. Anyways, go and have some breakfast, I'm sure mom prepare something for you guys. And do go here if you want to, it will take a little bit long before you see us again"

"Sure unnie, I'll be over before or after lunch"

"Okay, we'll be waiting, I love you Ryeong"

"I love you too unnie"

:::::::

I ended the call and sighed. Unnie, Sakura unnie and Nako will be leaving for Korea tomorrow. They were asking me if I wanted to join them but I needed to finish my five year scholarship here in Japan. I still have four years more to continue and to get done with my dance scholarship.

I got up from my bed and went to my bathroom to wash up my face quickly but suddenly I heard the doorbell rang. Well, I guess Chaemin let whoever the person was in.

"Unnie, there are people looking for you" Chaemin said as she went back in my room

"Where's mom?" I asked her