"Anokhiiiiii !!!...", she hugged her.

Anokhi reciprocated the hug.

"Anokhi yaar !..."

"Tujhe pta hain... mujhe tera PG mil hi nhi rha tha... Fir maine ek insaan se yaha help li..."

"Mujhe toh lga tha main yahi ghum ho jaaungi agar vo insaan meri madad nhi karta toh...", she chuckled.

Reema was saying all this when her gaze was drawn beside Anokhi. She felt as if a pair of eyes was peeping through the gap between the wall and Anokhi's one leg.

Soon after, her mouth ended up hanging open as the pair of eyes grew into a whole piece of tiny human body.

The little girl was holding Anokhi's kurta from the side and looking at her with great interest.

"Anokhi!!!!!..." she screamed.

"H... haan kya hua Reema...", Anokhi was startled.

"Vo kaun hai ???!!!... Itni pyaari si bachchi kaun hain yeh ??!!!..." she exclaimed, surprised and shocked.

It was then that Anokhi realised Mimi was standing beside her. Her heartbeat rose.

"Btana Anokhi !..." she exclaimed, knelt down and took the little girl's hands in hers.

Reema gave her a warm handshake and said, "Hellllooooo !!!..."

"Aapka naam kya hain ?...", Reema asked happily.

Anokhi looked around and made Reema stand.

"Reema..."

"Pehle andar toh aa jaa... fir baatein karna...", she pulled her inside and closed the door behind.

Reema entered the room with the little girl's hand in hers.

"Reema vo... vo m... meri...", Anokhi fumbled.

"Arre ab bta bhi... Kaun hai yeh pyaari si bachchi..."

"Main aapko... aapko godi mein utha loon?...", she asked the little girl, her face bright with delight.

"Haaaaaaaan..."

"Uthhao naaa...", said the girl, spreading her arms.

"Awwwww...", Reema said as she lifted her into her arms and kissed her on the cheek, admiring her cuteness.

Anokhi smiled as she observed how quickly Reema bonded with her.

Reema turned to face Anokhi, who stood silently smiling.

"Arre Anokhi..."

"Kya hua ?..."

"Aise akele-akele has kyu rhi hai ?..."

"Aur tune btaaya nhi abhi tak yeh kaun hain ?... Pados mein rehti hain ?...", she asked and lifted off the girl from her arms.

"Reema... vo... vo... meri... vo..."

"Arre tu asie vo - vo kya kar rhi hain ??... Ab bol bhi...", Reema looked confused.

"VO MERI BETI HAIN REEMA !...", she immediately closed her eyes after saying this.

Reema's eyes widened as she processed the words.

Anokhi opened her eyes slowly, only to find Reema staring at her with her mouth agape.

"R... Reema.. k... kya dekh rhi hain ? ...", she stuttered.

"Oooooooo Maaaaaaaa Goooooooo !!!!!...", Reema exclaimed in her bengali tone.

Anokhi had a puzzled expression on her face.

Reema ran up to her and grabbed her shoulders.

"Anokhiiiiiii !!!..."