S05 E23: Charlie's Angels Premier

Start from the beginning

Bingo.

Not being able to do anything now, since they have already eaten it, Michelle went back to cooking while Isabella leaned on the counter and went on her phone.

When she received a message from Hailee.

Hazzy (8:25 am)
What are you wearing later?

Hazzy (8:25 am)
I want to match with you.

Izzy (8:26 am)
Wouldn't you want to know
Steinfeld 😏

Hazzy (8:26 am)
I would actually

Hazzy (8:27 am)
Now tell meeee

Izzy (8:28 am)
Fine 🙄

Izzy (8:28 am)
Something floral

Hazzy (8:29 am)
Okay, thank you
love you, byeeee

Shaking her head, she replied to a bunch of Zendaya, Tom and Florence's texts about the premier later before pocketing her phone.

Christen walked into the kitchen holding Theo. She walked behind Michelle and gave her a kiss on the cheeks before giving Isabella a kiss on the forehead.

"Good morning Ma."

"Good morning hun, could you take Theo out for a walk? She needs the sunlight." She then glanced at the twins who were now going through some pots and pans. "And maybe take them with you as well."

Isabella nodded and grabbed Theo, but then there was loud clashing.

The twins started marching towards them, hitting the end of the pots, chanting "sushi" over and over again.

Izzy shook her head at them and bout her hand out. "Come on little rascals, let's take a walk."

Aquila held on Isabella's hand after they put the pots back, and held her other hand out for Diana, before the 4 of them walked out of the door. Loud chattering followed them as they did.

Michelle looked at Christen, who was watching their kids from where she was standing.

"At least we know what they want for lunch."

Christen looked back at her wife and chuckled. She slowly walked towards her, placing her head on her shoulder. Both of them just stood there, latched into each other, enjoying the distant sound of their children's laughter outside.

"This is nice."

"Us finally being alone or me cooking breakfast?"

Christen smiled and hummed, looking at her wife with a glint of mischief and amusement in her eye. "Hmmm both."

Michelle watched as her wife leaned toward her, capturing her lips with hers.

She still felt the butterflies and light headed every time they kissed. And she knows it would never disappear.

Once they pulled away, Michelle wrapped her arms among Christen and placed her arm on her shoulder while Christen hugged her waist, keeping her wife as close to her a possible while allowing her to move around the kitchen.

"Any news about the Iz's audition?"

"Not yet, but she's been keeping herself busy. I hear the studio open so I assume that's her."

"She's starting to be like you." Christen leaned down and hit a piece of bacon while looking at Michelle with a raised eyebrow. "A workaholic."

Michelle playfully scoffed and followed suit, grabbing her own piece of bacon. "Says you, Mrs. CEO."