"Oh, I almost forgot... The glass-hearted and feeble wing spiker, an ace in name only have returned as well." He side-eyed Asahi who deadpanned by his friends' sarcastic antics. Suga chuckled at this but suddenly was reminded by something or rather someone as a specific batch mate, teammate and blue haired friend came to his mind.

"Daichi, isn't Aki's suspension already done?" Daichi sigh in negativity. The unfamiliar and familiar name then grabbed the rest of the teams' attention, especially the two second year's, Nishinoya and Tanaka, who's eyes were as if gleaming from excitement.

"Oh yeah! Where's Aki-senpai?!"

"I haven't seen him since last week!"

Noya and Tanaka excitedly remarked as they bombarded several questions at the same time on the captain and vice-captain. Asahi tried to shushed them down upon noticing Daichi's atmosphere was starting to get dark. Keyword: Tried, and soon Noya and Tanaka we're seen rubbing their heads as a visible bumps emerged on their heads.

The first years only gave them questioning gazes, not really familiar with the name 'Aki'.

Hinata tilted his head towards Kageyama who was just beside him, "Who's 'Aki'?" He asked not noticing two people's ears perked by the name that came out of the tangerine's mouth, Kageyama just glared at him, annoyed (well, when is he not? Sorry Kags). "Why are you asking m---!"

"Oyyy! How dare you not add senpai to Aki-san's name!" Tanaka suddenly shouted, making the two first-year duo flinch from surprise. How could they even move so fast in just a millisecond?! It was an utter mystery, even the tangerine says so himself.

Noya nodded rapidly beside his shaved-headed friend, glaring at the first year's. "How disrespectful! You dare you utter blastemy towards our precious senpai!"

A sudden snicker was heard, "It's blasphemy mind you, and that term is only used for insulting a divine being." Tsukishima interrupted and corrected the two second year's with a coy grin plastered on his face, Nishinoya and Tanaka's head then suddenly twisted towards him at a 180 degrees turn.

Yamaguchi shivered from this. And Hinata thought it was cool. While the others showed their concerns and the others neither cared nor looked. (Wait. This sounds cool just now---)

"Waddya say, Tsukishima?!" The two shouted giving off a deadly vibe and their stupid makeshift gangster look. Tsukishima gave them a look, as if they were eating shit. And they would not like that. Not at all.

"So... who's this 'Aki', Suga-senpai?" Hinata asked Suga, who was smiling blankly, now in a hushed voice to avoid his two second year senpais.

Kageyama also leaned in to listen, but being the tsundere he is, he did it discreetly. "Oh, his name is Matsumuri Akito, a third year like us." Sugawara smiled and Hinata nodded.

"But what did you mean by suspension earlier?" The tangerine asked once more and Suga heaved a sigh again, remembering the reason on why his friend is suspended for a month. His sweat dropped from this,

"It was nothing serious. Just..." He hesitated answering so he simply looked away, suddenly feeling a second hand embarrassment from the teen himself.

"Aki was suspended since he kept on sleeping in class." Asahi was the one who finished the sentence.

"Eh?"