[77] ✽ Found You ✽

Start from the beginning

"Like hell, I would let you do it."

Jungkook immediately snaps and widens his eyes. That voice. He turned around, still unable to believe that she was here in front of him.

"Yuna," he whispers breathlessly.

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS (Jungkook) - Euphoria ●

Your memories were back.

As soon as you saw Jungkook's face and met his chocolate eyes, the forgotten memories came rushing like a bucket of water thrown at you. It was so overwhelming you almost fell down but you stood strong.

Seokjin confessing. You being his date. Confronting Jungkook's father. Eunji trying to kill Jin and Jungkook whom you saved. Jin crying for you. Jungkook holding you. Seeing Eunji's dead body before you passed out.

The events were the same as what you expected to be like Seokjin had told you. Now you remember all the details, how your feelings were stuck between the two men before you chose him.

Jeon Jungkook.

You glare at the man in front of you with all your might. The way he called your name almost made you weak, fall to your knees and surrender. But not yet. You were yet to show him the numerous feelings he made you feel through.

You take a step forward, clutching the paper bag still tightly.

"You," you point a finger at him. "After everything, you just disappear and take such extreme decisions?"

"Yuna-"

You shook your head as tears flowed down your cheeks. "Do you even know what I went through in your absence?"

You jab your finger in his chest, the paper bag now fallen to the ground. He gives you a sympathetic look but you glare at him with all anger you could.

"After I went ahead to save you from the marriage, and even took a bullet for you, you still don't care about my heart Jungkook?"

He parts his mouth but you step back and bite your lip.

"Do you hate me that much? Did my mistake propel you to take this extreme decision?"

You couldn't hold it in. You start sobbing harder and Jungkook immediately wraps you in a warm hug.

"Hey, what do you mean? I am here because I-. . ." He stops and you push him away.

"Because what? Did you want to take your life? Do you have any idea how broken and terrified your parents are? How much Seokjin is trying not to be weak without you? How I-I missed you?"

He looks stunned, like a fish out of water. Then Jungkook chuckles and shakes his head.

"I could never do it any Yuna, please stop crying. Seeing you shed tears makes me more guilty."