"What a weird way of proposing but yes a thousand times." She said, and he laughed, making her smile widen.

"You haven't laughed in so long baby. I missed you." She mumbled, following him deeper in the house she found to be very beautiful.

"I'm sorry Nyny. For everything." He told her, walking in their new bedroom, the large Alaskan king sized bed catching her attention.

Dave laid Kairi down, pulling her clothes off, and throwing them in the hamper near the bathroom.

"It's okay boo." She yawned, pulling her clothes off as well, turning the fan on, and lowering the air, making the room freezing cold.

She laid in the bed next to Kairi, smiling as Dave climbed behind her after turning the light off, wrapping his arm around her.

He pulled her as close as she could get, turning her body to face his.

"You so perfect. You was with me at rock bottom and never left, even after I caused you pain. I could never repay you for what you do for me. I love you more than anything in this world, more than you know Nyiah Zikani. I promise I got you. I got you for life." Dave rasped, and she smiled, her face becoming hot as he kissed her forehead.

"I love you more baby. I told you we in this together, you mine so you know I'm down for the count with whatever for you and KK. Forever." She told him, her face in his neck, and he rubbed her sides.

"I know mama. You okay?" He asked, softening his tone, and she looked up, locking eyes with him.

"I don't wanna talk about that, ever. Just forget that it happened please." She mumbled, before nuzzling her face in neck.

"Nyiah that's not how you get over traum-." He started, and she cut him off.

"Go to sleep baby. I'm tired." She said, and he internally sighed, kissing the side of her face.

He rubbed her body, his eyes closed, and not even a few seconds later, he could feel her breathing slow all the way down, meaning she was asleep.

"I love you my baby. I love you forever." He spoke softly in her ear, before kissing it.

17 hours later. | 11am

"Baby wake up please." Dave could feel Nyiah kissing his jaw, and he pretended to stay asleep.

"Omari get up." Nyiah tapped his shoulder, scanning her eyes over his face.

She rubbed his beard, rubbing over his face, then his lips. She softly kissed him, kissing his nose after.

"I'm so proud of you." She mumbled, laying her body on top of his. She rubbed his beard as he continued fake sleeping.

"Okay foreal foreal get up Omari you have to eat. I made you breakfast." She picked his head up, holding him to her chest and his hands snaked around her waist.

"Hi baby." She smiled as he kissed her jaw, sitting up.

"Wassup beautiful. Watch out." He tapped her waist, and she got off of him. He stood up, stretching as he walked to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

He peed, washed his hands, then walked out of the bathroom.

"Where my baby at?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

"In her room watching Moana and eating breakfast. Had to find everything by myself because you didn't give me a tour." She chuckled, pointing to his plate on the dresser.

His mouth watered at the plate of french toast, eggs, turkey bacon, potatoes, smoked sausage, and cheesy grits.

"Damn have it really been that long since I ate something?" He licked his lips, grabbing the plate, and she smiled.