The descent of my peaceful life

[Y/n Pov]
As I wake up, I left the bed and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth, and contemplate.

Y/n: 'So, it's finally time to leave my quiet life behind, and start this horrible journey of my highschool life.' I said inwardly to myself.

Y/n: 'Atleast I got obitos EMS,which is literally impossible because it from an anime.' I said inwardly to myself,while looking at the bright side.

Y/n: It feels like I just got these eyes yesterday, even though I'm 16 and I was 14 back then.

Y/n's [Flashback]

Past y/n: "Damn looks like the my PC needs updating."I said in an annoyed tone.

As I left the house to go to the library, for some book I can borrow.

As I entered the library,I immediately went to the entertainment section to look at some novels,when I stumbled upon a novel called 'Date A Live'.

As I read the first page and instantly got hooked,but it wasn't about the story that got me hooked.But it was for the girls and the harem.......and because of my teenage hormones.

As I read the novel in the library after school and got home at 6pm through the following days,weeks and months. To the point my big sister assumed that I have a girlfriend and told mom and dad,needless to say I needed to explain myself before it got out hand.

F/n: "Y/n Tonamachi" said in a*serious tone*

Past Y/n: "Yes dad." said in a*Nonchalant tone*

F/n: "Did you do 'it'?" said in a *serious tone*

Past Y/n: "D-D-Dad! I'm 14! said in a *loud and embarrassed tone*

Past Y/n: "And also I was just going to the library after school." past y/n said with panic and a taint blush on his cheeks.

As the words left his mouth, he regretted it instantly.

F/n / M/n / Big-sis: "So your doing it with the librarian!?"said in both surprise and panic.

After I explained again,in a more clear way,I continued the things I was doing before.

After that spectacle I finally finished the whole series later that day.
I was satisfied with the endings.Through these past months my goal on reading the story changed,it made me think maturely.

After I finished the story,I woke up one day, and my eyes changed.

I look to the mirror while brushing my teeth and saw supposedly, obitos eternal mangekyou sharingans.

At first I didn't pay attention to it much, I assume I'm just hallucinating.

After I came down to the dining room,and started eating.

M/n: "Why do you have a sharingan contact lens, are you and your girlfriend perhaps into that sort of stuff?" she asked curiously.

Past y/n: "I don't know what you mean by that." As I said in a nonchalant tone. As I internally rationalize the the situation, and conclude that the sharingans are truly indeed real.

M/n: "Oh you know roleplay, where you put her in a "genjutsu",and pound her". She said with an innocent smile on

As my big sis and father almost choked, and started to laugh,while i blushed really hard.

Y/N: "Y-Y-You know what,I'll just take it off." I said as I finish my breakfast and put my utensils in the dishwasher.

As I "took off" my sharingans and got back at my sit. As my parents announced that they'll leave later tonight to work overseas.

Present N/Y

As I finish getting ready for school,I headed downstairs and got on a chair in the dining room.While also greeting my big sister.

Y/n: "Good morning big sis."

Big sis: "Good morning little brother, what would you like first? Breakfast? A bath? or.......me~"

Y/n: "Sorry but, a bit too late in the bath part, I already took a shower.So I'll have breakfast please." I said in a deadpanned thone.

big sis: "Oh you're such a meanie little bro~"she said with a cute pout.

This girl is Haru Tonamachi my big sister,don't let her cute and innocent face fool you,she's a straightforward shotacon

This girl is Haru Tonamachi my big sister,don't let her cute and innocent face fool you,she's a straightforward shotacon.Dont be fooled by her personality, she maybe a pervert but she's smart.

She's currently 20 years old ,while looking like a 16 years old girl.She also got a job on which i do not know of.

Haru: "Hey little bro,guess what."

Y/n: "What?"

Haru: "I got a girlfriend!" she said with pride and joy.

Y/n: "Wow,who's the lucky gal?" I said with "pure" curiosity,while holding down the dirty thoughts of all the Yuri h**** I saw.

As she put her phone screen in front of me, I look closely at the character. It's the exact interpretation of the character in a dating sim that is exactly describe in the novel.

As I thought of a sentence that can describe this situation.

Y/n: 'Coincidences can be quite freaky.'