[71] ✽ Threats and Dangers ✽

Start from the beginning

And she looked so pretty.

He couldn't get your image out of his head. The hair you always preferred to tie into a ponytail was let loose into matching curls. He never saw you wear makeup except once at your friend Sora's wedding which was a beautiful memory.

The midnight blue dress was striking in every way. The way every curve was enhanced with the small slit on your leg was really enticing. Every small thing about you was different, new and he loved every inch of you.

The only thing he hated to see was how hard you clung onto Seokjin the whole time. He couldn't bear the sight and Jungkook had no idea why. But it was sure that he liked you even more than before, which he realised once he saw you.

"Jungkook, it's time."

He nods, walking towards his parents side but his thoughts were still fixated on you. When you removed the cardigan, it was as if someone choked the air out of him because you looked breathtaking. With his confused head, seeing more skin of your bare arms and subtle chest awoke something inside him that made Jungkook relentless. He could hardly pay attention to anything else.

Eunji walked over and stood beside him with an empty face. She had make-up smeared all over her face, dressed in a black evening cocktail dress. It was beautiful but he couldn't pay any attention to her.

Instead, Jungkook's eyes automatically darted towards the crowd, searching for two particular figures but frowned when he didn't see them again.

Strange.

"And we will be starting the engagement ceremony!"

That voice, Jungkook's eyes widened on their accord when he recognized the voice. Quickly he searched around, only to see a particular someone holding the microphone with a small grin.

"Kim Yuna," he muttered out of breath when their eyes met. What was she doing?

"But before that, we have a gift for all the guests to see."

Jungkook hears you continue to speak before the girl beside him shrieks.

"What?" Eunji screeched and looked around to indeed see, her old rival glaring at her from the distance. "That girl is always trying to create trouble!"

Before Jungkook could stop, Eunji called security to grab Yuna. His eyes widened when the security rushed towards your direction and he moved, only to be stopped by a hand on his chest. With anger, he looked up and froze.

It was his father.

"Don't move son."

"But father, they-"

"Will catch and throw her in the jail, exactly what she deserves."

Jungkook stares at his father in silent shock, wondering how could he say such harsh things without any care. Mr Jeon gave his son a harsh look.

"It's your choice son, either go for the girl and Seokjin or me and the Company."

"Father I-"