[69] ✽ Destination to Trouble ✽

Beginne am Anfang

Is that why they could have chosen this place? To make sure you won't come? A new surge of irritation rose inside you. What wrong did you do that everyone treated you like an object to be pushed around and played with? But you were here now and oh, you were sure to leave an impact.

"Let's go and show them the real party."

You announced, shocking the Kim mother and son who stared at you while you stepped out of the car. They followed suit and you were surprised that there was no flashing lights or media around. Only silence.

Was this engagement party being held in secret to avoid media?

An idea popped into your head. There must be a good reason why there were no media reporters here, like a secret to hide and if you could find the secret, you can threaten to expose it on social media.

That's exactly what you will do once you go inside.

"Let's go."

Seokjin offers you his arm but you wave it off, "you go in holding your mother's arm. I'll follow you inside."

He seemed hesitant but since it was a sign of respect, he nodded and offered his arm for his mother to hold on. She eyed it and rolled her eyes.

"I am not that old for me to need your help. Come on."

With a sassy attitude, she entered the lobby of the hotel while Seokjin gave an incredulous look at his mother before you.

"I don't know how I got stuck with two women who share the same fierce attitude."

You laugh as the two of you enter the hotel. First, you notice is how luxurious the whole lobby was though it was only a reception. Seokjin and his mother head to the reception and show the invitation card.

The male staff looks at you standing behind them and nods, "is she with you?"

Holding your chin high, you walk towards her with a charming smile with a nod before linking your arms with Seokjin as if the two of you were a real couple to make the lie more believable.

"Yes, I am his date."

You fix Seokjin's bowtie and he looks flushed before he nods, "yeah um, she is my- with me tonight."

"We were told not to allow extra date and guests. . ."

The male staff looks conflicted and you mentally curse. Damn it, what can you do now? But you noticed the guy was nervous so keeping the charming smile, you stepped closer and brushed his shoulder, pretending as if there was something on it.

"Really? Not even me?"

Intentionally, you lower your voice and stare at him in an intimidating manner. The male looked uncomfortable and you mentally pray he falls for your trick. You almost gave up as he sighs and nodded.

"Okay miss, you can be an exception but you need to be with either of them to clear any confusion."

"Of course, thank you."

You pass him another charming smile before the three of you head for the elevator. Once inside, you let out a big sigh.

"I didn't know you could even seduce men in that way Yuna."

Seokjin joked and you throw an exasperated look at him.

Mrs Kim scoffs. "You don't know anything about women Seokjin. Once they have a goal, nothing can stop them. Every man is defenceless against the charm females have."

"I guess I admit that is true."

He glances at you and you look away, adjusting your dress. The lift stops at 10th level and the three of you step out, your heart racing more faster than ever. All you wished was to survive the night through without fail. Literally. With that, you entered the party arena with one mindset.

Eunji, I am here to face you for real tonight.

A/N: What will happen next? :)