50. Two distinct decisions

Start from the beginning

The door parted and Soyoung came out of the room with her purse. Taehyung stopped scrolling his phone and shoved it in his pants. Namjoon complimented her. "You look beautiful. Obviously alluring before making the biggest decision of your life."

She smiled. " If you weren't here then who would have given me the courage to do what I am gonna do now."

Taehyung nudged her. " I would have! For me, your relationship with Jungkook is as important for me as much for Jonnie. Let's go, Yoongi would be waiting in the car."

He hooked his arms with her and went down followed by Namjoon. After they settled in the car Yoongi started driving.

Yoongi looked at Soyoung through the front mirror and asked," Are you sure about it?"

She bobbed her head and said," More than my life. I don't care what the consequences would be but I am not gonna regret it. I'll fight for it."

"That's the spirit!" Taehyung boosted her while they drove on the road teasing Soyoung. They parked the car and entred into the big showroom where staffs where aligned to help them.

A worker greeted them. Taehyung was walking ahead so she asked him. " How may we help you, sir?" He looked at her and said," Well, I am looking for rings. Something we give to our lover in a proposal."

She led the way and they all followed. She took out several box with diamond rings. All of them feminine.

She said," She would definitely love them." He blushed and waved his hand in a denial.

" It's not for me but for her." He pushed Soyoung to the counter and said," Se is going to propose." Soyoung nudged him when his words grew a huge tint on her cheeks.

She started going through the search and disapproved tones of rings. Some where too small, some were too big for. If his size matched then the design wasn't. She was searching for a ring which would denote her love for him.

A ring he would wear, showing her pure caring love, her mental and physical support to him in every aspect of life.

After spending hours in the showroom she finally gave up and turned around to go back in the hotel but then her eyes landed on the lower section of the showcase where a beautiful carved diamond ring for men was displayed.

She bent down and checked out the cuttings of that circular platinum ring embedded with diamonds. Pointing her finger on it she looked up at the assistant and beamed in happiness.

"I am buying it."

They finally bought the ring and after that all the boys decided to take her to the mall. They devoured every store until they all settled at a dress.

All the boys were proudly agreeing to gift it to her while she was busy buying hamburger for others. They all bought that alluring red dress then went to next floor. They all digged into the meal and then again rode the car

Suddenly Yoongi took out the paper bag and handed it to her. She narrowed her eyes and asked," For me?" They all nodded and with curiousity she unwrapped the paper and swa the dress. Her jaw dropped as her lips curved up in amusement.

She hugged the material and thanked them. She was grinning ear to ear until her smile dropped. It went unnoticed by Namjoon.

"Are you worried?" She nodded and told her worry. " What will oppa think of me? What if he would disown me as his sister? He's already angry on me...."

Namjoon sighed and said," I will make him realise because I know he would understand. He is your sibling and have always took your care and parting you away from your only breath isn't his goal."

Yoongi said, " Yeah, I know it would take time but time is the bes healer. Seokjin is just angry at Jungkook because that maknae is being stubborn and didn't cared for you but once he would witness the depth of love you both have for each other then nothing is gonna separate you two, not even makhyung."

"But what if Jungkook rejects me? Right now, I can't even think straight. We all have planned until the proposal and I even said that I won't regret but I am frightened. I can't force him to love me back, but if he would have lost feelings for me then I would rather die than live a life without him"

"And I will slap you if you again said those words." Taehyung frowned at me. He said," Let's think positive. Even if he rejects you have this blessing called life to cherish. Do productive work and move on because most of the love stories don't have a happy ending."

Yoongi stepped on the brake and parked the car. He turned around and said,"If he'll reject you then I will tie him and parcel him to you."

Namjoon chuckled before getting serious." He can't refuse you. I can see how much he loves you, he won't leave."

" I hope so.." She said and fiddled with her fingers.

They all came out and she walked inside the hotel following the boys. Soyoung was scrounging for the room card in her purse until she felt those mafias to stop in their path.

Knitting her eyebrows she looked up and found Jungkook. He was dressed in a black suit, looking like a mafia king that he was. His intimidating gaze was more than enough to make everyone present in the lobby to bow their heads in front of him.

He stood there, stiff like a throned king, gawking us like his prey. But for a mere second her eyes went behind his shoulder, on the stairs where Yugyeom was staring at her too.

[A/N]
First author's pov👀
What are you expecting readers?
•Together love or split with no regrets?
• Next step of jk?
Yugyeom and Seokjin's reaction?

It's near the end!!!!! Next chapter is important. I think few more chapter then I'll be done with this book....

New book

Stay tuned

Stay tuned.
Thanks for reading.