Harry watched Draco running, going after him without saying goodbye to Hermione and Luna.

Draco ran as fast as he could, tears flying from his face as he disappeared down the Dungeon Hallways.

Harry ran down the dark hallways, almost smashing into the walls as he rushed through. "Draco!" He yelled after him.

Draco jammed his key in, running into their room in a panic. He started to hyperventilate as he ran into the closet.

Harry opened the door, rushing in when he made it to the end. "Draco?" He walked in, locking the door.

Draco pushed himself into the back of the closet, hugging his knees. That's it! Everyone will know now! What's going to happen if my mother finds out?! Or worse my father! He thought to himself, barely able to breathe.

Harry heard Draco heavily breathing in the closet, walking over. "Draco? What happened?" He slid the closet door open slightly.

Draco sat behind the clothes, his back to the wall of the closet. His head was in his knees.

"Draco..." Harry pushed inside, sitting on his left side. "I knew I shouldn't have let you go by yourself."

Draco lifted his left hand out of his lap.

Harry gasped, Draco's hand was red and purple with three bones caved in on the top of his hand. "You broke your hand! How did this happen?!" He gently held it.

"I knocked Goyle down...he called me..." Draco couldn't even say it. "He..."

Harry took out his wand, gently placing the tip over Draco's hand. He whispered a charm that bandaged the knuckles and top of the hand.

Draco leaned his body against Harry's chest. "He called me a faggot." He finally said.

"We have to tell Professor McGonagall about this." Harry gently pulled Draco into his lap.

"It will be very soon that all teachers and students find out...I won't have to say anything." Draco sighed, wincing at the pain in his hand.

"Don't worry, I won't let anyone hurt you." Harry kissed the back of Draco's neck. "I'm so sorry they treated you like this."

"Well we won't have to...hide anymore will we?" Draco turned his head around, looking at Harry.

"Does that scare you?" Harry asked, kissing his lips.

"A little..." Draco kissed back, pushing his forehead against Harry's.

"Will you stay with me?" Harry kissed his neck a few times, pulling the shirt down his shoulder. "When everyone knows?"

"Yes." Draco quickly said, not even thinking he wouldn't. "Will you stay when people say you shouldn't be with someone like me?"

Harry wrapped his fingers around Draco's left wrist. "Draco." He pulled his arm closer to his face.

Draco gasped, trying to pull it back down. "Harry!"

Harry turned Draco's arm over, exposing the darkened scar. "Nothing would ever make me abandon you." He leaned his head down, kissing the head of the snake. "Nothing."