"Yes Draco why don't you tell us what been going on with you and the Golden Boy?" Pansy sneered, kicking Draco slightly under the table.

Draco dug his nails into the wood. "I came over here to try and resolve things, not talk about my personal life."

"Personal life? You know we use to be part of your life." Goyle growled.

Theodore glared. "I think I just figured it out...Draco you share a room with Potter, you have been seen with him all week."

"Pansy what was that thing you said you knew?" Blaise looked over at her, looking back at Draco.

"Guys please this isn't appropriate, I came here to talk about our friendship..." Draco tried to distract.

"What friendship?!" Pansy shrieked, standing up as she slammed her hands on the table. "You've ignored all of us and told me you weren't our friend anymore!"

Blaise looked at Draco horrified. "Draco what does Pansy know that we don't?" He searched Pansy's face for answers.

Pansy crossed her arms angrily. "Draco and Potter have been together this whole time." She said with a nasty tone to her voice.

Dracos eyes widened. "Pansy stop."

"We know they've been together we just said we've seen them together all week." Blaise repeated. "They share a room."

Theodore sighed, figuring it out on his own. "I think Pansy means intimately." He sneered.

Draco lowered his head, hiding his face behind his bangs.

Goyle stepped back. "That's not possible Draco said he hated him for years."

Pansy shook her head as she kept her eye on Draco. "I caught them at the library...Potter admitted they were together."

Blaise looked over at Draco. "Draco...please tell me she's wrong."

Draco lifted his head, looking at Blaise. He slowly nodded.

Goyle scowled, walking around the end of the table.

"You must be joking, Potter?! How could you do this to us?!" Blaise spat.

Goyle stood over Draco, his fists clenched at his sides. "You fell for him?! After everything that's happened?!" He shouted.

Draco stood up, getting in Goyles face. "Don't you dare talk down to me, you use to be my best friend!" He snapped.

Goyle shoved Draco hard in the chest.

Draco fell on his ass, wincing at the strength of Goyles hand. "Bloody hell Goyle what the fuck!" He struggled to his feet.

Goyle grabbed Draco by the collar of his shirt. "You're a fucking Faggot!"

Draco punched Goyle in the nose, knocking him out instantly.

Goyle slammed to the ground unconscious, face planting to the floor.

Draco groaned painfully as he clutched his left hand, running from the Great Hall.