Draco nodded rapidly for a second, too nervous to speak.

"Let me see your face, it's okay." Harry soothed, rubbing the top of his thigh.

Draco took in a few shallow breaths, putting his hands down at his sides. He propped himself up on his elbows.

Harry softly smiled, putting both hands on Draco's thighs, spreading his legs more. "You're so cute." He leaned over slightly, bringing his hand closer. He wrapped his fingers around the top half of Draco's cock.

Dracos toes curled tightly at the contact. "Uhh!" He moaned sharply as Harry's hand started to move.

Harry's face was so close, breathing hot air on the tip as he slowly pumped Draco's cock. It twitched and throbbed in his hand. "Does it feel good?" He pumped down to the base, back up to the tip.

Draco started to breath quicker, his legs spreading more without permission. "Y-Yes." He managed to say.

Harry watched as a bead of pre-come dripped down to his finger. "I can tell." He blew on it, causing more to drip. He smeared the liquid over the tip, pumping the top. "You're getting wet."

Draco moaned loudly, accidentally thrusting his hips up. "Oh god!" He groaned, feeling so sensitive.

"Draco I'm barely touching you...does it really feel that good?" Harry asked, rubbing his fingers around the top, pumping back down.

Draco grabbed Harry's shoulders. "H-Harry!" He pleaded, thrusting his hips up again as he pumped him.

Harry's eyes widened at the name, pumping faster, he reached down under himself, pushing his hand down his pants.

Draco couldn't look away, squeezing his shoulders tightly. "I'm gonna...uhhh" He felt it build as he leaned back down against the pillows, thrusting to the movement of Harry's hand.

Harry pumped Dracos wet cock, staring at the tip as more leaked. "You're going to come? Come with me." He moaned back, pumping faster under himself.

Draco clenched his eyes shut, throwing his head back as he came hard. "Uhhh!!!" He groaned.

Harry came in his hand, pushing his head against Draco's thigh. "I'm coming too ahh!!!" He hissed, pumping Draco still as he came.

Draco stared at the ceiling as he convulsed, his orgasm running through his body. "Uhhh oh shit!" His breathing slowly calmed.

Harry pulled his hand out of his jeans, rolling to the other side of Draco. "Damn Draco." He said softly, pushing himself back up to the pillow.

Draco laid there feeling every inch of his skin tingle. "That...that was so intense..."

Harry chuckled slightly. "That was just my hand, what a good first time huh?" He smirked, proud that it was him who turned Draco to jello. He leaned over him, handing him his briefs and pants.

Draco carefully sat up, pulling his briefs and jeans back on. He leaned on his side, looking at Harry with a new feeling. "That was so much better than my bloody hand."

Harry laughed, sitting up. "I'm happy you enjoyed that."

Draco sat up next to him, pulling his face into a kiss.