Only Want

Summary: Dom proves to you that he doesn't care who else wants him

"Now, can everyone please welcome Yungblud!" The talk show host announces, and Dom walks into the stage, giving them a hug to say hello, before sitting down.

You sit in the front row of the audience, your legs crossed over, as you sit in your glittery red dress that you were wearing, and you look at Dom, so absolutely in love with the view of him that met you back.

Dom's wearing a black blazer, with a white collared shirt, a black corset around his waist, and a black skirt, with chains attached to the belt of it. He'd taken the red out of his hair, and it was brushed back a little, but still a little messy, he'd never get it fully neat.

But, as he sat down next to the two other celebrities, your eyes narrowed as you looked at one of the celebrities that you were sitting next to. Aliana. She was way too flirtatious with other celebrities for her own good.

She could never go an interview, award show, a day on Instagram, without flirting with any male celebrity, regardless of whether the guy had a significant other, it never stopped her.

YouTube was full of different compilations of her flirting and being overly sexual, and making sexual comments. These compilations could be up to about 30 minutes long, or even longer.

And, as much as you tried to support other people and support girls, you weren't going to sit there with Aliana shamelessly flirted with your boyfriend, who you'd been with for nearly two and a half years.

But, you tried to calm yourself down, as she hadn't done anything just yet, so you just sat there, and waited to see what happened. Though you couldn't say that your patience was not on thin ice with her, already.

"Now, Yungblud, what name do you want me to use to refer to you? Dom? Dominic?" The host asked, as he shuffled out the cue cards in his hand. "Dom, don't call me Dominic, that's what my mum calls me when I've been naughty," He laughed.

"Well, your name's definitely Dom for a reason," Aliana teased.

The audience wolf whistled, and you rolled your eyes, so did Dom. "Hey!" Dom insisted. "I've got a girlfriend!" He insisted. "Well she's not here," Aliana remarked, smirking.

"Yes, she is," He replied immediately with no hesitation. Some people let out small gasps, as Dom pointed over to you, and the camera zoomed in on you. "Aliana, back off," You mouthed, without making noise.

"Love ya, Y/N," He said, blowing you a kiss. You pretended to catch it, putting your hand onto your cheek, before sitting back down more in your seat. Aliana rolled her eyes, knowing she couldn't win.

The interview continued, all be it, a bit more awkward, but Aliana was getting more and more flirtatious with Dom, and you were getting more and more pissed off. One thing that was pissing you off most was her whininess.

She would keep whining for him, the whole time she was speaking, it was always Dom, Dom, Dom, and she couldn't seem to go a sentence without saying his name.

"Now, Dom, when did you meet Y/N?" The show host asked, and you and Dom both giggled, as you had a rather embarrassing story of how the two of you both first met. "Well it was about two and a half years ago, summer of 2019," Dom said, beginning to explain.

"Y/N, do you wanna come up here and tell it with me?" Dom asked, patting down his lap, and some people wolf whistled. Aliana was practically green with envy as you got up from your chair, and sat in Dom's lap, as he rubbed down your thighs.

Dom kissed your forehead, holding your hand in his, and you were grateful to not have to look at Aliana's face as you began to tell the story. "Now, Y/N, I want to hear your perspective, how did you meet Dom?" The host asked.

"Right," You laughed, sitting up jokingly, making some people giggle. "So it was the summer of 2019, and me and a bunch of other girls from my university were on holiday to celebrate graduation, and we were just living it up in LA," You said, explaining.

"And my friends and me went out to drink at this like bar near the beach, and one of my friends was all over Adam, Dom's guitarist, and most of my friends were absolutely gone, I'm the mum friend who stays the least drunk, so I can take care of everyone,"

"Dom, though he isn't usually the parental friend, he was that night, and we were both staying in the same hotel, so we slowly realised we were taking our friend group the same way home, and we eventually just ended up talking," You laughed.

"And then when I'd gotten my friends to the room, and he'd done the same, we met in the hallway, and he gave me his number, and we spent the night talking, and then just hung out the next day when we saw each other at breakfast, and it went from there,"

"That's why I wanna go back to LA, next summer. It's like our special place," Dom said, holding your hand, and moving his thumb across your knuckles.

"Oh my GOD! LA is just amazing isn't it? That's why I just had to move there," Aliana said, seeming that she had disregarded the entire situation.

This bitch.

Dom had a confused expression on his face, and his grip around your waist tightened. You couldn't wait until this interview was over, and you could go home.

//

You were so pissed off by the time that you got home.

Aliana had tested you to your very hardest limit, and you were practically seeing red, immediately going upstairs to your bedroom, as you slammed the door behind you.

Dom followed you, and opened the door, as you were sitting down, your eyes watering, and Dom could tell you were on the verge of tears. "Y/N, oh c'mere," He said, wrapping his arms around you.

"I'm not crying because I'm upset! I'm crying because I'm fucking pissed off!" You said, in an angry tone, as you began to get more and more annoyed. "I am so sorry about Aliana, love," He said, giving you an opportunity to vent.

"I WANT TO PUNCH THAT BITCH IN THE FACE!" You shouted. Dom didn't stop you from being angry, he let you vent, and get everything off your chest, and let it all out. You raged about her for hours and hours, until you were too tired to argue about anything anymore, relaxing finally.

"Love, I just want you to know something," Dom said, as you were done, as he picked you up in his arms, almost cradling you. "No-one, no-one at all can ever, ever replace you," He said, kissing your forehead.

"I don't want anyone else but you, I'm more obsessed with you than you know. You're my gorgeous girl, my pretty baby. I never wanna imagine myself with anyone else," He said, playing with your hair. 

You felt so safe, and comforted in his arms, as he whispered sweet nothings to you for the whole night. You slowly relaxed, and let Dom take care of you for the whole night long.

//

A/N! Hi chickens!!! First of all, thank you all SOOO much for 150k! That's literally insane, what the fuck! I am so, so grateful for every single one of you and reading my stories <333

Also how do you feel about the new theme for all the cover??

Love ya, take care of yourselves, Lana 🐔