sick days

part requested by Beatrizbhc

desc: dom's sick with a bad cold and you're the one left to take care of him and whilst being extremely tired and sick, he really does appreciate all of your efforts to take care of him and he still is completely adorable

"dom i promise your lunch is ready soon!" you called from upstairs as you finished stirring his cup of honey and lemon water. dom's diet the past few days had been honey & lemon water, soups and mashed potatoes.

it was about all he could really stomach with the sore throat and the temperature. he'd been genuinely annoyed with his inability to talk. his worst fear was and still is losing his ability to talk and he hated this more than anything.

his sore throat made it uncomfortable for him to talk and everything he said was scratchy, hazy and raspy. the familiar ringing noise played. you'd both started using noises in replacement of him having to say anything.

this noise was basically his "i heard you and i'm okay with it" noise and you laughed a little to yourself. you finished stirring through his mash before putting it in a bowl with his cup of water, carrying it upstairs.

you opened the bedroom door and he sat up in bed as you set the bowl and cup down on his knee. "do you want me to feed you?" you asked. he nodded as he wrapped a blanket around his face softly.

"love the towels not cold anymore" he whined as he lifted it up. "okay, hold the water and i'll go change it" you said softly. you gently kissed his cheek before carrying the towel to the bathroom and running it under cold water.

you came back and lay it over his forehead. he let out a little sigh as he took a drink of his water. he lifted his head back as you picked up a spoonful of mash. he ate it as he pushed the window open a little bit more.

"thank you love" dom said as he lay down in bed. you continued to help him eat until it was done. "just let me go put that downstairs" you said as dom fully lay down in bed again. you went downstairs to the kitchen.

you put the cup of water and the bowl in the sink before heading back upstairs to dom. "thank you y/n" dom said hazily as he rubbed his eyes again. "love?" dom asked. "yeah?" you asked as he lay down tiredly.

"can you just cuddle me and mess with my hair and stuff?" dom said. "of course dom" you said. you lay down next to dom and wrapped your arms around him softly and cuddled him to you. he smiled as you cuddled him softly.

"you're warm" he said, almost clinging to you like a koala bear. he hummed contently under his breath as you adjusted the blanket around him. you began messing with dom's hair, giving him head scratches.

"do you want me to massage your scalp while i'm here?" you asked as he moved his head back. he hummed a yes and you began massaging his scalp softly as you played with his hair and gave him head scratches.

you could tell dom was absolutely eating up all of the affection as he smiled, his eyes shutting as you heard a little moan escape his lip softly. "are you moaning?" you said with a little laugh as he opened his eyes to face you.

"it feels nice" dom said as he curled moved his head closer to your hand. you smiled as you reached over for the hairbrush. you knew he loved when someone else brushed out his hair for him so that's what you'd give him.

you sat closer to him and began brushing out his hair and he let out little moans, trying to suppress some of them by muffling them into his hoodie sleeve or the blanket that he was laying underneath.

you tried to stop giggling as you saw him doing it repeatedly. he bit his lip softly before you finished messing with his hair. he let out a yawn and told me he was falling asleep. "ok dom, c'mon, get some sleep" you said softly, kissing his cheek.

"g'night" dom said before falling asleep, him tucked up in the covers. you took the towel off, made sure he was comfortable, closed the curtains. you closed the blinds to keep it dark so he could stay asleep.