safer with you

desc: you and dom had both always had trouble sleeping so you know what to do for each other on sleepless nights. tonight you can't sleep so dom pulls out all the stops he does to help you sleep and it works

you rolled over and lay against the bed. you opened your eyes to check the time, it was almost 2am. you still hadn't been able to get to sleep. this was a common pattern for you two. you and dom both had issues sleeping.

dom's issues could be put down to his ADHD but yours were just issues sleeping and weren't traced back to anything. you knew dom was in the bathroom and you didn't want to bother him with this sort of thing.

but when he opened the bedroom door and he came in, you tried to look asleep but it didn't work and he saw you were awake. "love?" he asked. you turned over and met his eyes. "what's up?" dom asked.

"just another fucking sleepless night" you complained, sitting up in bed. "aww darling, i'm sorry" he said gently. "is it pretty bad?" he asked. you nodded. "of course baby" he said, sitting up. 

"do you mind getting up?" he asked. you got out of bed and grabbed the covers by the corner. you were confused as he kept going. he moved the covers around and flattened it out. "hopefully it should be cooler now doll" he smiled.

you sat down on the covers as dom reached for under the curtains. he opened the bedroom windows to let some cooler air in. "i don't wanna go under the covers baby" you said, accidentally whining a little.

"no, it's fine, we'll get a blanket" he said. dom went to the corner of the bedroom and grabbed a fluffy grey blanket you had. he sat down and offered for you to sit in his lap. you sat down in his lap and he lifted up the blanket.

he began wrapping the blanket around you until you were in a little bundle in his arms. he lifted down the blanket a little so your neck was free. he reached down his head and nuzzled his nose into the crook of your neck.

you were way too hot and he was cold and his cooler touch was so much nicer to feel against your neck. his hands were under the blanket and tight on your bare waist. the cold sensation of his rings was a savourable feel.

his mouth was against your lower neck, almost on your collarbone. he kissed your neck with open mouth kisses over and over. it was perfect. it calmed you down as you looked down on your neck.

you blushed seeing what was on your neck. red lipstick stains all over your neck. his marks, his touch. he let out a small laugh, his mouth curling into a smirk. he wiped it off as you lay your head against his chest.

"baby?" you asked. "mhm?" dom asked. "can you get me some water?" you asked. "of course baby, one second" he said, moving you out of his lap. he went downstairs to the kitchen, pouring you a cup of water.

he was going back upstairs before having an idea. he went to the bathroom and grabbed his cologne. he sprayed it on his clothes before going back to you. he passed you the water and sat you back in his lap.

you finished the drink and put it down on the bedside table before lying next to him. you instantly smelt his cologne. you loved the smell. it calmed you down, you'd smelt it in so many scenarios that the smell was comforting.

you felt his hands mess with your hair and you leant back so he could do it more intensely. it felt amazing, it was the best feeling. dom knew how to send you straight to sleep. you felt that overwhelming drowsiness overcome you.

"goodnight doll" he said, giving you another open mouth kiss. you immediately fell straight to sleep. dom sat you in his lap, still running his hands through your hair even though he was fully aware you were asleep.

he began singing teresa softly to you. "as long as i watch over you, you don't need to run, as long as i watch" he sung softly. by now, the time was nearly 4am. the sun was beginning to rise and dom was determined to not make you stir. 

he moved the blanket to cover your eyes so you wouldn't wake up. he was pretty tired himself so he lay down next to you. he didn't realize how tired he was until a few minutes later he was asleep next to you.

his arm was wrapped around you and since you slept in the fetal position, you were practically sleeping holding his arm. the moment was peaceful, the summer sun in the room and the soft breeze moving through the windows.

*time skip*

the time was around 12 or 1pm when dom woke up. "hello love" he smiled. you woke up next to him and smiled at him. "hello" you beamed as he got up out of bed. "wanna get lunch?" he said. you smiled, getting up.

you both went downstairs as dom made sandwiches for the both of you. "thank you for last night baby" you smiled softly. "no problem darling" he said, cuddling you gently. you always appreciated him on nights like that.