Safe Haven

Summary: Dom needs comfort after an argument between Adam & Tom

You weren't expecting Dom home early.

He was going to be home late, since he was just finishing Fleabag, and then you would meet him, Tom, Adam, and his team to celebrate after.

So you were terrified when you heard the front door open at only 6pm.

Running to the front door, panicked, you saw Dom standing there, tears welling in his emerald green eyes.

"Dommy, what's wrong?" You asked, walking up to him.

Instantly, he began to properly cry, burying his head in your shoulder. You could tell Dom felt heavy.

This was clearly something he'd been holding in a long time, and it needed to come out.

"Hey, baby, it's okay, it's okay, c'mere," You soothed, rubbing his back and pressing kisses to his cheeks, kissing away the salty tears that grazed them.

Without saying a word, you lead him to the living room so he could sit down on the sofa, and instantly, he pulled you down in a hug.

As uncomfortable as Dom laying directly on top of you was, you weren't going to say that.

He was so clearly upset and in need of comfort. And that was what you'd give him.

"Angel, what's happened?" You asked, beginning to get more worried.

It didn't seem anyone knew about this, none of his friends or his team had texted you about it, or even mentioned anything off about Dom.

"Tom and Adam hate each other,"

Was all he managed to say before bursting into another flood of tears. You reached over for the box of tissues which sat on your coffee table.

Passing it over to Dom, he gratefully took a tissue, wiping his eyes.

"Why do they?" You asked, sitting up as he left the hug, giving you space to breathe.

"Because Adam messed up the audio of his guitar on Fleabag, it was too grainy, and Tom got fucking pissed because he already took the promo pics and released them and said we couldn't afford the lost time, then they just exploded at each other!"

As petty as this argument sounded to you, it'd clearly upset Dom, so you listened and heard him out.

"They were just screaming and swearing at each other and I tried to get them to stop but they wouldn't listen, then Adam left the studio so we couldn't do anything,"

"And Tom was slagging off Adam and that fucking hurt to hear, he's one of my best friends man, and so is Tom," He said, wiping his eyes to avoid crying again.

"Then Adam was fucking texting me slagging off Tom and calling him a piece of shit and stuff and I didn't wanna hear one of my best friends say that about another one of my best friends,"

Now, there was no holding his tears back, he started crying again, his head buried in his tucked up knees.

You knew why he was so upset. Because of his ADHD, he liked routine and regularity. He was happy knowing that certain spaces were safe and positive.