Caught In The Act

Summary: Your daughter accidentally catch you and Dom during an intimiate moment

Requested by beilbish123

Dom wrapped his arms around your waist, as your 6 year old daughter Leah sat in your lap. You two were at an award show, and this was Leah's first.

You'd both kept her away from the public eye at first, so she could be allowed to be a kid when she was too young to understand what was really going on.

But, as she'd gotten older, she wanted to do everything with the two of you that she'd seen you two doing since she was little.

Interviews, recording studios, award shows, concerts, Leah fell absolutely in love with all of it.

And, her begging and pleas finally won you two over and you started letting her attend different things with you, if it was agreed beforehand.

She'd had her first concert with you and Dom, it was his own show. She stayed on the side of the stage with you, with big headphones on so it wouldn't be quite so loud.

Now, it was her first award show, and she was unbelievably excited. And she loved her outfit more than anything.

Dom and you were both wearing black dresses, and Leah had her own little mini version of it. Granted, hers didn't have the one shoulder which Dom had, and she didn't have the fishnets, her dress also wasn't as short as Dom's.

"LEAH! C'MON, WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" Dom shouted up the stairs, as he put his creepers on, and you put your own shoes on.

A few moments later, Leah came downstairs, in her dress, her brunette hair tied into two French braids, with her favourite plushie tucked in her arms.

Her favourite plush, Leo, was a dirty white cat toy and it was already quite battered from its 6 years of being owned by Leah.

"Is Leo coming with you?" You asked her, picking her up in your arms. "YES! YES! I wanna show Daddy's friends!" She said, as Dom kissed her forehead, a smile on his face.

You found it adorable that she always called every celebrity "Daddy's friend", you could honestly convince her that he knew anyone and everyone.

"I can't wait for this," Dom said, kissing your lips, and you giggled softly. "Well good to know one of us isn't stressed about it," You laughed.

"C'mon Li, let's go!" He smiled, as you put her down. She quickly took Dom's hand, as he lead her out to the car, which was waiting for all three of you.

Something that couldn't help but be hilarious for you was that you had your Range Rover in the drive, but in the backseat was Leah's neon pink car seat, with her various car things she kept for longer trips.

You moved some of her crayons and colouring books into the boot of the car, since it was only around a 25 minute drive. "All ready Leah?" Dom asked, as he finished doing up Leah's seatbelt, Leo firmly in her small hand, her small nails painted black.

As you look down at her hand, you saw black Sharpie on her finger. "Leah, what did you draw?" You asked.

"Daddy's tattoo! Look!" She said, shoving up her middle finger to show you a black heart which she'd drawn herself in Sharpie.

Dom instantly burst out laughing at how innocently Leah had just shoved up her middle finger, not realising the intentions. You were shocked at first, but it was impossible to not laugh at her innocent expression as she did it.

"Maybe don't do that at the award show," You said, only making Dom burst out laughing again. "How do I show them then?" She said, confused. "Show them like this," You said, holding one hand out, using your other hand to point to your middle finger.