July 4th: Kisses

"Y/N! I'm home!" Dom announced, as he opened and closed the front door behind him. You immediately got up from the couch, knowing that he was home. He'd been at work for the past 12 hours, doing a new photoshoot for the Funko Pop release.

He came into the living room, dropping his backpack onto the floor. Since the door was near the couch, Dom immediately picked you up into his arms. He placed a kiss on your cheek, picking you up and giving you a bridal style hug.

As he sat down again, you pressed a kiss on his lips. "I love your little kisses. They're the sweetest thing," You gushed. "Are they?" He asked. You nodded. "I love them, especially your little Eskimo kisses, they're the best," You giggled.

"What the hell is an Eskimo kiss?" Dom asked, sitting down on the couch as you sat in his lap. "When you do this," You said to him, demonstrating what an Eskimo kiss is. You pressed your nose against his, moving your nose back and forth a little bit.

"Oh! That!" He said, surprised. "I didn't even know that was even a type of kiss," He added, his arm over the top of the couch. "Honestly, I know there's a French kiss, and that, but I don't know about any other sodding type," You said, your legs over his lap.

"Let's Google it," Dom said, taking out his phone. He searched up "Different types of kisses", clicking on the first article that came up. As he looked through, you made him stop so he could read it as well. "Well we both do single lip kisses all the time," Dom said.

You looked at the definition of that kiss, it was just like the name suggested, a kiss, slightly biting on only the lower lip. "You do nibble kisses and earlobe kisses on me all the time," He added, his hands absentmindedly running through your hair.

"Wait, what's a butterfly kiss?" You asked, stopping him scrolling. A butterfly kiss was a kiss when your lashes are meant to bat against the others while you're kissing. "Do you wanna try?" Dom asked. You agreed, pulling him in for a kiss.

Dom pulled you into his lap as your lip pressed against his. He pulled you into as tight a kiss as he humanly could. You felt Dom's lashes fluttering against your own, as you both closed your eyes. When his lashes fluttered, you fluttered yours in an opposing rhythm.

His hand softly cupped around your cheek, and both of you let out small gasps of air as you left the kiss. "That was nice," He said, catching his breath a little bit. "It was," You smiled, wrapping your arms around his shoulders.

"What else is there in the article?" Dom asked, continuing to scroll, you still sat in his lap. As he moved through, you stopped on another type. "Lip gloss kiss? One second," You said. You reached over for your bag, getting out a lip gloss.

You applied a lot of lip gloss, giggling as you took your seat back down on Dom's lap. Taking a grip of his shirt, you pulled him in for a kiss. Quickly, you pressed your lips against his, your lips moving against his, purposefully trying to make a mess of the gloss all over his lips.

Dom let out a small groan at the contact, you were not usually so rough with your kisses. You held his face in your hands, taking total control of the kiss, so he couldn't move out of the kiss. After a few minutes of kissing, you left the kiss.

He made a mess of lip gloss on his lips. Some of it was trailed up on his cupid's bow, some going down to his chin. You giggled, seeing how much there was. "It suits you," You giggled, getting out your phone. You opened your camera, showing Dom the mess of gloss.

"Bloody hell love, you did a number on me," Dom laughed, seeing it. "I need a sodding tissue," Dom said, getting up to go get a tissue. Dom got some kitchen towel, wiping off the gloss. "Don't you want my kiss?" You asked, teasingly. He shook his head.

"Not right now," Dom laughed, sitting down with you. "Can we try one more?" You asked, pointing out another one. Dom looked down at it, it was called a sugar kiss. Dom sighed jokingly, getting up to go back to the fridge.

He pulled out a bar of chocolate, coming back and sitting down with you. Breaking two squares of the chocolate bar, he passed it back to you. You took one half of it into your mouth, and he held the 2nd part in his own mouth, both of you kissing each other.

Both of you waited for the chocolate to melt, it melted a lot easier from the heat of both of your own mouths. As the chocolate melted, both of you licked and ate the chocolate off each other's lips, when you'd eaten most of it.

Separating from the kiss, you let out a sigh for air. Dom caught his own breath again, laying down on the couch, with his head on your shoulders. You wiped chocolate off your lips, not needing anymore of a mess on your lips.

"You're a dead good kisser Y/N, fucking hell," Dom said, moving his hair out of his face. You felt blood rush to your cheeks at his words, he always knew how to compliment you in ways that you absolutely adored. His praise was just amazing.

"Because you don't tell me that enough," You giggled, trying to think of something to say in reply. "I love you Dom," You added, laying your head on his chest. "I love you too Y/N," He returned, giving you a soft smile, kissing your cheek.

A/n! Since I have a majority American readers, happy 4th of July! Remember to celebrate safely and enjoy the holiday weekend <3