October 25th: Vampire

Summary: Dom finally makes you a vampire along with him

Kinks/warnings: Mild blood, biting (obviously), wedding sex, praising, body worship, lil bit of bondage, semi rough sex

This whole night had felt completely unreal so far, and it was only going to get more and more like seeming fantasy.

It was, after 4 years of dating Dom, and 6 months of being engaged, you'd finally be husband and wife. Everything was planned, and everything was ready.

But, something which couldn't really stop thinking about, was the fact that you were really marrying a vampire, a vampire singer at that.

Vampires had lived amongst humans for millennia now, but they were increasingly rare, especially in the public eye. An exception to this, arguably one of the most famous vampires in current media, was Dom, aka, YUNGBLUD.

He was known for not hiding the fact he was a vampire, quite the opposite. He liked showing off the fact he was one, knowing the affect they could have on people.

Famous clips of him sticking out his tongue, with his fangs either side of his tongue during the middle of concerts, as well as drinking blood live at a concert, blood dripping down his teeth.

Interviews were full of Dom drinking blood from juice boxes, like it was water, or trying to get something out of his teeth without cutting his tongue against his fangs. While it seemed to either freak people out, or find it incredibly hot.

Or some odd combination of the two.

People were incredibly attracted to him, but he couldn't help but feel it met nothing. Vampires were more naturally alluring to humans, and he felt they were in love with him because they were naturally drawn to him, not because he did anything.

That was one of the multiple reasons why he was so scared to date a human. Even ignoring that fact, death was also scaring him. He was immortal, but all humans were going to die one day, eventually, but he wouldn't, he'd just be left without his person.

There was one way to fix this, which was him biting that person, and making them a vampire themselves, but it was a nerve wracking decision, and why Dom hadn't done it yet. It was quite literally forever, and irreversible. 

If something happened to their relationship, or their relationship broke down, they'd never be able to escape it, and they'd be stuck as a vampire, forever. All this anxiety was running through Dom's head, and he tried to forget about it.

But, then he met you.

You were literally his second half, there was a deeper spiritual understanding between the two of you than most people could seem to understand, you were just perfect for each other. So, Dom put aside his fears of death, and started going out with you.

You and Dom weren't waiting until marriage to have sex, though that was a ship that had long sailed, but for the reasons before, you were half expecting it to be the night, though you and Dom hadn't discussed it yet.

And now, tonight was finally your wedding night. While Dom could go in the sun, he didn't prefer to, and he preferred the night. So, you were going to have a beach wedding, but, at night, instead of the middle of the day.

Your wedding dress was a flowing black dress, and your best friend, as well as your group of bridesmaids. Music was blasting in the background as your friend tied your hair. You were going to have two Dutch braids in your hair, with flowers braided into it.

"Ready to be a vampire yourself, Y/N?" Your best friend asked, making your whole bridesmaid group and you burst out laughing. "Shut up!" You laughed, as one of your bridesmaids poured more rounds of champagne for everyone else.