booted

requested by madison_blud

"mum?" you asked from across the room "yeah?" she responded. you took a deep breath before replying. you and dom had been dating for around a year now and you'd decided to try for a baby. and it worked.

you were pregnant. but you knew your mum wouldn't be happy. she had quite strict conservative views so she'd go crazy if you told her you'd had sex before marriage. but you couldn't hide it from her forever.

you'd show some point sooner rather than later. "can i tell you something?" you asked. "of course!" she smiled. "i'm pregnant" you muttered. "WHAT?!" she roared. "b-but it's doms" you stuttered to try add to it.

"are you and dom married?" she angrily argued. you shook your head. "then out." she said firmly. your heart sunk. "are you really doing this?" you said. "are you really kicking out your pregnant daughter?" you asked again.

"yes, you've got an hour to pack up your stuff" she said. you felt your eyes well but you went to pack up. in an hour, everything you owned was packed into around 5 suitcases. you left and went to dom's house.

dom's house was a bus ride away so the most annoying thing was getting the suitcase to the houses. finally, defeated, you were at dom's house. you knocked on the door. dom answered the front door. "baby?" he asked.

he saw the suitcases and naturally assumed how it went. "oh darling i'm sorry" he said. he got your suitcases inside and gave you a big hug. you felt yourself collapse into his arms. he went through your suitcases.

"c'mon, let's get your suitcases unpacked ok?" he said. you wiped your eyes as he got up. "what suitcase is which love?" he asked. "the two ones on the left are my clothes," you began. dom picked up the suitcases.

"these?" he asked. you nodded before continuing. "the white one's like my makeup, hair and body stuff" you said, rubbing your eyes. "and the final 2 grey ones are just my personal stuff" you said, giving dom a smile softly.

dom opened the first of the black suitcases. "where'd do you want these baby?" he asked. "oh dom it's fine, i'll do it" you said, beginning to get up. "no, no" he said quickly, gesturing for you to sit down again.

"you're pregnant, you need to relax" he said, kissing your cheek gently. "ok" you giggled, sitting back down, rolling your eyes jokingly. he unpacked your stuff after 3 or 4 hours and immediately sat next to you.

"i love you darling" he smiled. he cradled your stomach and softly kissed your stomach. "do we know the gender yet?" dom asked. you shook your head. "hello baby" he said, kissing your stomach again.

he reached over for your hand and held it, moving his thumb gently over yours. "i'm so proud of you baby" he said, kissing your cheek. "i love you dom, i really do" you smiled. "i love you y/n" he said. "and you too" he added, placing his hand on your stomach.

*time skip of 9 & 1/2 months*

dom heard the baby crying from the cot across the room. you were fast asleep next to him. he didn't blame you, it'd been a week since the baby had been born. dom got up and began comforting bella, your daughter.

"hey, hey" he said, rocking her in his arms. she was still crying. poor thing, she was probably hungry. dom carried her downstairs. "are you hungry bella?" he cooed. she could only respond in splutters.

dom went to the kitchen and began making a bottle for her. you'd made the decision that you didn't want to breastfeed and who was dom to tell you otherwise? he made bella a bottle and gave it to her.

she seemed to calm down. dom was just relieved to know she was hungry. he was still pretty stressed, he'd been a parent for a week, he still had no clue what he was doing, really. bella put her hands around the bottle.

she couldn't hold it herself, dom was still holding it for her. but it wasn't hurting her so let her do it. she finished the bottle and dom put it in the sink. "c'mon let's get you to bed sweetie" dom said, carrying her.

he walked back to the bedroom and lay down bella in her cot. she was clearly a little restless so dom got an idea. he picked her up and cradled her in his arms. he began singing lullabies to her softly.

dom smiled as he saw her fall asleep softly. he lay her down gently in the cot before cuddling back up to you softly. he looked over at bella, she was now sleeping happily, sucking her thumb softly.

"goodnight bella"

*since you all wanted more dad dom, come get your juice!*