spa night

desc: after a stressful couple of days, dom decides that a spa day for the 2 of you is in order. you both go all out, going the full hog for it. adam and tom don't know why but leave the two of you alone where you both take care of each other

"so we've got everything right?" dom asked as he sat down on the bedroom floor. "yep, everything you wanted, a little bit over the top but still" you laughed. dom had suggested after you and having a difficult few weeks, to have a spa day.

laying on the bed was some face masks, some bottles of nail polishes, some of your favourite snacks and some chinese takeout. you were both wearing fluffy pyjamas. "sit still" dom giggled as he pulled some of your hair ties onto his wrist.

"fine" you giggled as dom began tying up your hair into plaits. "if you ruin my hair, i swear to god" you giggled. "i'm trying my best not to!" he said. "because THAT'S reassuring" you said, rolling your eyes as he continued to plait your hair.

your heart melted a little, he was clearly being really gentle with your hair now. you scrolled through your playlists as you looked for some music to get up. dom looked over your shoulder and began recommending songs.

"try focus on my hair dumbass" you giggled. dom pouted before finishing plaiting your hair. "ok i'm done!" he smiled. you looked back in the mirror as you checked it over. the plaits were a little loose, a little messy in places but overall it was really cute.

"aww, dom i love it" you said, kissing his cheek. he laughed before you put your phone down. "wait, should we just find some random trash reality tv show?" you laughed. "let's do it man" dom laughed as you leant over for your laptop.

you opened your laptop and opened netflix, scrolling down to the reality tv section. you scrolled through before finding one that looked absolutely shit. "we need to watch that" dom said as he opened up his box of chinese takeout.

you took your own and began eating as you watched. "oh this is even shittier than i expected, i love it" you laughed as dom simultaneously seemed to love it and also wanted to give up right then and there.

"this is so bad..." dom muttered as he lay down next to you on the bed. "so bad it's good? or just bad?" you asked. "just shit" he said quickly. you laughed loudly as you sat up next to it. he was saying this but he was more emotionally invested than you were.

"why the hell is she picking matt over alex?! matt's a cunt!" dom said. you practically cackled as you let go of dom's hair, which you were tying up into ponytails. "and you say you're not emotionally invested!" you laughed. "I'M NOT!" he protested.

"but anyone can see that matt's a total cunt! alex's a knob too but he's better!" he said. you continued to laugh as you sat back up, doing up his hair. "ow.." he muttered as you accidentally pulled the hair tie too tight.

"sorry bubs" you giggled, kissing his forehead softly. he didn't mind really, only smiling at the kiss. "you look so pretty" you grinned. he smiled, a small pink tinge showing softly in his cheeks. "aww" you muttered, smiling softly.

"do you want me to paint your nails?" you asked excitedly, leaning over the bag of pretzels to grab some nail polishes. "sure" he laughed, holding out his hand for you. he had a tiny little bit of black polish still on his nails but they were essentially bare.

you thought of what nail polishes to use. you settled on a bright red and a jet black pair of nail polish. you put a towel under his hand as you began painting every other nail black, purposefully covering the pre existing black nails.

you were trying your hardest not to get it on his skin, and you mostly did that, only getting a little on the side of his nails, which was pretty easy to wipe off. you then moved onto the red polish. you opened it and began painting every other nail.

you accidentally smudged a little bit of it on his left pinkie finger but he didn't mind. "oh it's fine love" he giggled, wiping it off. you both waited for his nails to dry whilst he tried to stop his hands from moving his hands anywhere.

once his nails were dried, he began picking out polishes for you. "do you want me to pick for you?" he asked. "sure" you giggled. he chose out a pale purple nail polish and a soft baby pink. he patted the towel down to signal for you to put your hand there.

you put your hand down and he began painting. dom's hands were shaky but he did a surprisingly good job at keeping the nail polish neat on your hands. he finished painting your left hand pastel purple before moving to your right.

he held his fingers around yours as he gently painted your nails the baby pink colour. "done" he smiled, putting the cap back on the bottle. you blew on your nails, trying to get them to dry quicker. dom smiled as he opened his water bottle, drinking it.

once your nails were dried, you suggested doing face masks. "how do i know it's not gonna get in my hair?!" he whined. "i have some headbands, one second" you said, going through your drawer of things.

you pulled out two headbands, one pink, one black. he took the pink one as he put it on, pulling his hair back. you put on the black one before opening the face mask packaging. "sit still!" you giggled, putting the mask on him.

you had silicone brushes for them on and you began putting it on him. he managed to stay still enough, though you got it a little on the headband, but that was what the headband was for really. "now your turn" dom smiled, opening the 2nd mask packaging.

you adjusted the headband so it was completely covering your hair as he began putting the mask on you. he was very gentle not to hurt you as he put the mask on you. "how long are we meant to keep this on for?" he asked, putting the mask on top of the packaging.

"i don't know..." you giggled, checking the packaging. "15 minutes" you giggled before reaching over to your phone and opening it. you started playing britney spears from your phone, you and dom having a mini karaoke party. 

after the karaoke party, you sat down on the counter as dom damped a towel underneath him. he wiped it off your face gently, making sure not to get it in your mouth, eyes or eyebrows. "done" he smiled once he'd gotten it all off.

you got up, getting a new towel as he sat down. you did the same, wiping it off his face. once you'd both taken it off, you went back to your room. you took most of the stuff off your bed as you lay down on the bed with him. 

dom dimmed the lights as he began gently massaging your shoulders. he knew massaged always relaxed you. you immediately felt sleepy and dom noticed. "you can go to sleep if you want okay? sleep's important" he said softly.

you smiled, knowing he was right. you didn't prioritize sleep as much as you should and dom made sure you got enough sleep. you took what he said into mind as you fell asleep in his arms, cuddled up to him.

"goodnight bubba" he said, wrapping his arms around you softly. he cuddled up to you, burrowing his head into your neck as he kissed your neck softly. he was sleepy himself and he soon fell asleep cuddled up to you.