Stammers

Requested by special_gay_square // Desc: Maddi has always had a stammer and today it's particularly playing up. Whilst she's out, Dom helps her and when they get home, insists she doesn't bother him. *smut*

Maddi was trying her hardest not to say anything. Her stammer was particularly playing up tonight. It had its better days and worse days, and today it was the latter. So if there was something she avoided, it was talking.

Dom had always understood, he knew it was involuntary and as much as she was always convinced he hated it or it annoyed him, he always assured her that they didn't bother him with those sorts of things.

"Mads?" Dom asked, seeing how quiet she was being on the train. She tried to say yes but it was extremely stuttered and it took a long time to say. Dom instantly understood as the conductor came over to check the tickets.

Dom passed the tickets over, hers and his. The conductor immediately got a bit suspicious, Maddi were being completely non verbal, Dom was doing everything and that they didn't have a lanyard or anything with them.

"Miss?" He asked. She knew she'd have to reply, stuttering out a "yes". Maddi wanted to swallow herself whole, she knew everyone was staring at her and listening to them, this had happened since she was little but it didn't make it any less embarrassing.

Thank God, the conductor realised by now, he went up to the next carriage. They heard someone laughing, clearly trying to suppress it. Maddi felt tears welling in her eyes as she lay her head down in her knees, beginning to cry.

"Hey, hey, Mads, don't cry. It's okay," Dom soothed as he wrapped his arm around their shoulder. Trying to keep her crying quiet, she held her sleeves to her eyes, her sleeves being brought over her hands.

She looked over at the time in comparison in to the time on the ticket which had caused all of this, there was only 20 minutes until the train would get finished. It didn't seem possible a 20 minute wait could feel so long.

Her mind was spiralling, they couldn't get the idea out of their mind at everyone staring at her, judging her and shaming her. The saddest part was that it wasn't too far from just a figment of their imagination.

It was very real. People didn't and still don't understand their stutter, and it meant all different types of relationships with people were difficult to make and maintain. Maddi was always convinced people just felt sorry for them, no other reason.

The idea of someone liking them for them and taking genuine interest in her, seemed totally unfathomable. They couldn't have been more relieved when the train finally stopped at their station. Maddi practically ran off.

Dom wrapped his arm around their shoulder to calm her as they began the short walk home. His house was 10 minutes from the train station. The 10 minutes felt like hours as Maddi and Dom finally got into the house.

Maddi immediately ran upstairs, just wanting to escape and to run away from it all, to not to have to talk to anyone. Dom wondered what to do before deciding that the best idea was to go upstairs and help.

He knew leaving them alone and to get into her head about these sort of things and to clear the air about how he felt. As she slammed the door, Dom opened it again. She was absolutely distraught, holding her head in her hands.

"Hey, hey, it's okay," Dom assured as he pulled Maddi into a tight hug. "I-i'm s-s-o-r-ry," She said as Dom moved their hair out of their face. "Don't you dare apologize, you have no reason to," Dom said, firmly.

Maddi tried to calm down, their chest still heaving but Dom knew how to relax her. He began almost rocking her, cradling her in his arms. She finally began to properly calm down with Dom holding her and kissing softly.

As she relaxed, Dom looked up at them. "Don't listen to people like that Maddi, they're just assholes who can't understand anyone who's different," He said as he left a soft kiss on her cheek. She tried to relax, catching her breath from crying.

"I-i know b-but i-t feel-l's like shit!" She said, insistent on not bursting into tears again. "I know Mads, but you've got to ignore those sorts of people, it won't get you anywhere, you've just gotta wait for the people who love you for you," Dom assured.

She wiped her eyes as she lay your head down on Dom's chest. "C'mere Maddi," Dom said, lifting her face to face his. He pressed his lips against hers, his kisses being the most delicate thing. Maddi loved his kisses.

"Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" Dom asked, his hands toying with the band of her jeans, close to her underwear band. Her heart fluttered as his hand stopped for a moment. "Do you want this?" He asked.

Maddi nodded repeatedly, making it clear to him she did. Dom wrapped his spare arm around her shoulders as his other hand dipped fully into her underwear. He began to finger her, starting with one finger.

Soft moans escaped her lips as she wrapped her hand around Dom's. "D-dom," They stuttered as Dom continued to work his magic. Dom knew exactly how to please her, how to make her feel heavenly in his arms.

As he worked, her hips began bucking down. She began grinding against Dom's finger and he smirked seeing it, but allowed her to keep grinding. Her hips rocked against his hand, making her get closer or closer.

Dom could see from her facial expression and the way her hips were bucking, that she was close. "C'mon darling, come for me," Dom instructed as he rubbed his hands in soft circles on her hips. She lost all control, coming onto his hand.

Dom cleaned his hand before wrapping his arms around them. "I love you so much Maddi," He said. "I love you too," She replied.