October 28th: Aftercare

Summary: Dom takes care of you after pretty intense sex

Kinks/attention: Reader uses safe word, aftercare

You couldn't take it much longer. You were overwhelmed from all the pleasure that was racking your body. Whilst it'd felt good all night long, it was just far too intense now, you couldn't take it now.

"Dom, red, red," You said, using your safe word, as Dom pounded into you for the final time. You'd been bent over the bed, your hands tied to the headboard with a belt, and Dom had been fucking you doggy style the whole night.

Immediately, as Dom pulled out of you, he gave you his full attention. He climbed up the bed, sitting down next to you, as he kissed your forehead. "Angel, are you okay?" He asked, as he grabbed the belt, turning it around to look for the buckle.

Once he found the buckle, he grabbed it, and undid it, and you felt immediate relief to be able to move your wrists freely. Letting out a sigh of relief, your exhausted body laid down on the bed, seeming to crumple.

Dom laid himself down next to you, and his hand laid on your back, rubbing it softly, as he whispered sweet nothings to you, just sheer praise, calling you his good girl, telling you how good you were, everything he knew you loved to hear.

You felt so safe laying in his arms. As rough as Dom could be in the bedroom, he always had such a safe and comforting side to him. His aftercare was unmatched, you always felt so cared for with Dom, he was your safe person.

"Are you okay? What happened? What do you need me to do next time to make it feel better?" He asked, as you laid comfortably in his lap, his hands in your hair. "Nothing really, it wasn't like you just ignored me," You began to explain.

"We'd just been doing it for a long time, but it just started to hurt, and it was too much," You said. "Okay baby," Dom said, as he kissed your neck softly. "I'm proud of you for using your safe word, alright? Such a good girl," He said.

He continued to rub your back, his hands never leaving your body and assuring you, keeping you as comfortable as possible. "What do you want me to do for you? I'll do whatever you want," He said, unable to stop himself from feeling guilty, as much as you assured him that it wasn't your fault.

"Just please check in on me more if we've been going for a long time," You asked, and Dom nodded. "Of course, thank you for telling me what you want me to do," He said, as he wrapped his arms around you.

"Anything I can do right now, to make it a little bit better?" He asked, worried, knowing that your body must've hurt, being bent over the bed for a few hours, as well as being restrained. "You can run me a bath," You smirked, turning up your nose at him, a smile on your face.

"Of course, my love. A big warm bath? With a cute pink bath bomb?" He suggested, moving your hair out of your forehead, then kissing it softly. "I'd expect nothing else, Mr Harrison," You said, with a light smirk, and Dom rolled his eyes a little, unable to stay angry at you.

He laughed, as he made his way, still completely naked, going to the bathroom, and as you began to wrap blankets and bedsheets around yourself, you heard the water running in the bathroom, from down the hallway.

You heard Dom going to and from the room a few times, but you didn't question it too much, you were honestly past the point of caring. The 15 minutes felt like forever, as Dom came back into the bedroom.

"Get out of that little cocoon, bug, your bath's waiting," Dom smirked, as he began to pull some blankets away from you. You grabbed the blanket before he could properly pull it away from you, and you pulled it over yourself more.

"No, I wanna stay," You said, with a laugh. Dom laughed, grabbing your waist, and taking off the blankets from you. "C'mon, you'll feel even better in the warm water, baby," He said, picking you up in his arms, the blankets falling away from your bare body.

He carried you the short distance from the bedroom down to the bathroom, as he opened the bathroom door, and you saw what Dom had done for you in the bathroom. And it was everything and more than what you'd originally asked for.

The bath water was warm, the room was already beginning to become warm, the water a pink hue from the bath bomb, and extra bubbles were in the water. Candles were lit around the bathroom, and music playing softly in the background.

"You've outdone yourself baby," You said, as Dom let you stand on your own two feet, and led you, since your legs were slightly shaking. As you did, you stepped into the warm water, and immediately felt the relief of the warm water.

The water wasn't scolding hot, and you could comfortably sit down in the water, and you laid down in the water, and Dom followed behind you, stepping into the water. "Lay back, baby, it's okay," He said.

You did, laying back, but worried about getting your hair in the water. Dom noticed your apprehensiveness, and pulled the hair tie down from his wrist. "Let me tie your hair," Dom said, as he quickly pulled your hair into a bun.

When he was done tying up your hair, you could enjoy the feeling of the water against you, the soft hum of Dom's breathing, his steady heartbeat audible to you, as Dom cupped your cheeks, as your eyes closed from relief.

"I'm sorry for hurting you, my precious baby," Dom said, as he rubbed your shoulders, and you couldn't help but smile. "Don't blame yourself, baby. You listened immediately when I used my safe word. You're not a mind reader," You promised.

"Alright, if you're sure," Dom said.

"Sure," You replied.