Chapter 12

NOTICE: This is a fictional story, nothing about this story is real. Any depictions of mature content is merely fictional. If this story is not for you then don't read it.

Please reframe from comparing the themes or any actions displayed by the characters as real life because they ARE NOT REAL.

I shouldn't have to make this but there you go, it's fiction and not real life...

Thank you and enjoy!

---------
Xander's POV:

It had been about thirty minutes and I was still snuggled into Vladimir's chest with Idris rubbing my legs that rested on his lap.

I saw Idris look behind me then back to me with a sad smile.

"Your mates are here honey." Idris said. I frowned and looked behind me.

Damien and Matt were approaching us, chuckling when they saw my face.

Matt reached over and under my arms and lifted me off of Vladimir's lap. He held me to his chest and I wrapped my legs around his waist, his long black hair tickling my cheeks.

"Take a deep breath honey, it'll be alright." Idris said to me.

"Okay." I answered lowly.

And with that Matt walked us out of the grand Hall into a small study with Damien trailing behind. I didn't even care that the other leaders could see me, I just held on tight.

I looked back behind Matts shoulder to see a happy go lucky Damien looking at me. I frowned and buried my face into Matts neck again.

Damien locked the door once we were all inside the room. Matt placing me down on my feet and Damien came to stand next to him.

"Xander, we are not disappointed in you, we want you to know that. But when we ask you to do something we expect you as our mate to trust us and do it." Damien said softly taking my face into his hand.

I leaned into him as I felt tears prickle at the corner of my eyes. I didn't want them to be upset, I was just nervous to submit in front of the leaders.

It was already proved that I didn't have anything to worry about yet I still didn't trust in them, I'm such a bad mate and sub.

"Goddess baby no, no you are not a bad mate. Neither are you a bad sub." Damien said.

"Before we entered the grand Hall we reassured you that there was nothing to be afraid of. And the reactions from the other leaders proved that they were not going to judge you." he continued.

"We thought that after the introduction went well that you would be okay, that you'd trust us."

"We know it's daunting and scary. If we thought something would go wrong we wouldn't have put you in that position." Matt said softly. "As your mates and your doms all we want is for you to trust us and to learn what is expected of you as our submissive. But it will all come in time"

I looked up at them with tears streaming down my face. The leaders all showed that they supported me, and they hadn't judged me. Yet I didn't trust my mates. I do trust them, more than anyone, I want them to know that.

"We do know angel, submission takes time and ease. Tonight was a small step towards the progress you will make." Matt said.

"I'm sorry daddies." I whispered.

Their faces turned sad, they walked over and gave me each a peck on the forhead.

"It's okay sweetheart, but you still need to be punished for not obeying your doms. Now take off your trousers and underwear." Matt said as they stood back and walked over to a sofa against one of the walls.