Their faces are slowly getting sadder and sadder as I speak.

"And if you disobeyed once again," They all looked up at me. "You'll be punish for real." Harris gulped and glanced at Lucas before staring up at me.

"But Lucas...he needs me." Harris said and I just stared at him, coldly. "The beta is always busy, he needs som-"

"He's not your mate," I glared and he glared back.

"He's my friend." He tried to stand up but Lucas pulled him back.

"It's alright, Hariel is with me anyway." He tried to calm Harris down. "And I won't do anything stupid trust me." Harris shook his head.

"But still-"

"Shut up," We all looked at Daniel, his eyes looking like he's about to kill someone. "No one give a shit for whatever happen to that fag!" The boy flinched before snuggling closer to Harris who rolled his eyes.

"It's like you do, though." Harris glared at Daniel.

"What?"

"Stay there Daniel." I stopped him before he moved.

"Can we go now?" Lucas asked, staring at his feet and I nodded.

"Your punishment starts tomorrow so you can still have some fun together." I said and they all nodded before they stood up and started walking towards the door.

"Tania wait!" Zoddy followed them and I sighed as I slumped at the coach.

"Daniel." I called out while staring at the ceiling. "Why did you insist on punishing them?"

"They deserved it." He simply said and I sighed.

Why don't you just be honest?

"You're immature." I looked at him and he chuckled.

"You'll understand it someday, Liam." He smiled.. "You'll learn that being immature is the only way out."

HARRIS

"Poor Lucas." I mumbled as I stared at the ceiling that made Liam frown and threw a pillow at me. "What the?!" I glared at him, but he ignored me and just continued reading his oh so big book.

"Hey, does your blond cousin know what he's throwing away?" He took a glance at me before reading again.

"Yeah a stupid weird brat." I glared at him before throwing the pillow back at him, he frowned.

"He's not stupid! Yeah he's a little weird but he has his story!" I said while rolling my eyes. He closed his book and walked towards me from his chair. "What?"

"Don't get involved in someone else's business." He said as he sat on the edge. I crawled towards him.

"Lucas is my business."

"Nope. It should be me."Liam smirked and I almost blushed. I cleared my throat and he chuckled.

"Whatever, anyway I heard your birthday is coming." He looked back at me. "Everyone is busy preparing, what do you want?"

"You'll give me a gift?" I nodded. "Then," He slapped my ass, which made me gasp. "I want this." I glared at him as I sat up.

"You!" I jumped at him and he chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist. I sighed tiredly as I leaned my head on his shoulder. "You'll turn eighteen," I whispered. "You'll find your mate."

"Harris." I pulled away and stared at his blue eyes.

"You know," I laid down and faced the other side. "I was thinking of you when we're having troubles in the club." He brushed my hair and I closed my eyes. "When the guys pulled their weapons out I started to remember you, weird right?" I sighed. "It will be another heartbreak."