"Namjoon?" Mina raised her eyebrows in curiosity.

"Yeah," she nodded before slightly turning her body, pointing her finger at a group of people sitting at a different table. There were seven boys, all getting along quite well, even with Jungkook who was in the midst of trying to clean his shirt. The sight sent a pang of guilt to Mina before Bitna spoke up. "That's Namjoon, the one in the yellow sweater," she pointed at one of the boys sitting at the end of the table, his white hair sticking out as he ate his food. Mina recalled seeing him in her history class earlier, along with a few of the others, including Jungkook. "He's my childhood friend."

Suddenly, Bitna grew silent, which grabbed Mina's attention as she glanced toward the girl in front of her. Her eyes were locked on one of the boys in the group, the one with pitch black, long, and curly hair who was quite good looking in Mina's eyes. Of course, she found that entire group to be really good-looking, but it could just be because she never even saw or talked to boys often.

"Who are you looking at?" she asked with her eyebrow raised.

Bitna let out a sigh of contentment as she faced forward again, her cheeks a light shade of pink as her eyes sparkled dreamily. "Kim Taehyung. He..." she sighed once again before leaning in closer, a smug smile on her lips. "I've had a major crush on him for years."

"Oh," Mina nodded. "Why don't you go talk to him?"

"Are you silly?" Bitna laughed nervously, suddenly picking up her chopsticks to begin eating. "I can't possibly. He doesn't even know I exist. And besides, he's too beautiful for me to just walk up to him."

"If Namjoon's your friend, he should know you exist, right?" Mina pointed out.

"For my sake, I hope he doesn't know I exist. Every time I walk by him I do this weird thing where I suddenly trip on my feet like I'm a toddler or something," Bitna whined. "Eat some of this, I know you dropped your lunch on the floor," she said, handing her spare chopsticks. Mina hesitantly grabbed the pair, picking up some kimchi.

"So, that entire group of boys are all friends?" she asked as she chewed on the cabbage.

"Yeah, so, they're all pretty known throughout the school because they're all on the soccer team, and they're all like crazy good at it," Bitna started, words muffled from the food in her mouth. "Kim Namjoon's the team captain, and he's like... super smart. Kim Seokjin is the guy with the broad shoulders, and he's a total pain in the ass. Min Yoongi is the guy with the dark red hair. I don't think I've ever heard him talk," she explained, causing Mina to look over to the group, identifying each person as Bitna continued talking.

"Jung Hoseok is the goalkeeper, and everyone calls him sunshine because he's super nice and all that. Park Jimin is the shorter guy over there, the one with blonde hair, and he's annoying too. Then there's Kim Taehyung, who everyone loves and adores because he's just so perfect and sweet and someone that I just want to put into my pocket and-" Bitna stopped herself, shaking her head out of her thoughts as Mina laughed a bit. "Then there's Jeon Jungkook. He's the main kicker or whatever, but he's pretty smart too."

"You seem to know a lot about the people here," Mina remarked, putting a slice of pork belly in her mouth.

"Well, when you sit alone at lunch like me, all you can do is observe," she shrugged, staring down at her food.

"Not alone anymore."

Bitna looked up at Mina, a wide smile spreading her cheeks as she nodded. "Thank god. I might have actually gone crazy if you didn't show up today."

Mina laughed, enjoying the rest of lunch with Bitna who had continued to inform her about how the school works.

-