Chapter - 25 | How Strange !

Start from the beginning

"Ab kaisa hain Mimi ?...", Anokhi asked her but was completely taken aback by Mimi's response.

She imitated Ramesh and said, "Chaggaa! (Changa)..."

Anokhi burst out laughing as she listened to it.

"Meri pyaari Mimi Nanu ki nakal kar rhi hain..."

Mimi giggled and snuggled up to Anumaa.

"Aapko pta hain Mimi... kuch dino baad Mumma ke college mein ek fest hain..."

"Fechht ?..."

"Vo kya hota hain Mumma ?...", she asked innocently.

"Fest ?... Ummm..."

"Fest mein na college ke bachche bohot kuch karte hain... Jaise naachna, gaana, koi nayi cheez bnake usko vha logo ko dikhaana, aise cheeze...", she explained to her in the simplest way.

"Ohhhh...", Mimi sighed.

"Naachte bhi hain ?

"Aap bhi naachoge Mumma ??...", she said excitedly.

"Haan Mimi... Mumma ne bhi participate kiya hain dance mein..."

"Wowwww !...", she exclaimed.

"Matlab aap vaichhe naachoge jaichhe TV pe dikhaate hain..."

"Balchho (Barso) le (re) megha megha..."

"Nanna le nanna le nanna le naaaaana le...", she sang the "Barso re" song from Aishwarya Rai's famous film "Guru".

Anokhi laughed at her daughter's adorable singing session, knowing how much Mimi loved Aishwarya's dance in that song. Mimi used to listen to it on the 9xm channel a lot.

Mimi was also amused by her own singing.

"Haan Mimi... vaisa hi kuch...", she said smiling.

"Yayyyyyy...", Mimi clapped cutely.

Anokhi brushed her nose gently against hers and expressed her motherly love.

Shaurya was working on his laptop in his room when his princess's face flashed across his eyes and an involuntary smile formed on his lips.

"Laddoo...", his vision became blurred as he recalled her calling him by this name.

He was a little happy that someone other than HER would address him by this name.

He sighed as he remembered the person most closely associated with this name. He quickly gathered himself so as not to become weak, and with a straight face, he returned his attention to his work.

But soon, a woman inadvertently came into his remembrance.

Unknowingly, he fisted his hand as he remembered how she had turned his father against him and was acting as a mediator between his father and mother.

"Tumne aisa karke bilkul theek nhi kiya Miss Bhalla..."

"Unhone tumhe defend karne ke liye mujhe blame kiya..."

As he said this, he stood up angrily and walked away from the scene to get a fresh breath of air.

How strange !

He had no idea that the woman he was angry with was also the mother of the girl who made him happy.

Does she really deserve his wrath ?

"Devi..."

"Shaan aur Shaurya ke beech humne daraar paida toh kar di..."

"Lekin tujhe lagta hain isse kuch hoga ?..."

"Vo jis tarah se Aastha ke baare mein jaanne ke liye peeche pada hua tha... tujhe kya lagta hain vo ab maan jaaayega ?..."

"Dekhiye Tej..."

"Maana ki Shaan Aastha ko lekar bohot besabra hain lekin yaha sirf vo aur Aastha hi nhi hain... Vo ladki Anokhi bhi isme fasi hui hain... aur Shaan bilkul bhi nhi chaahega ki uski vajah se us ladki ko... jiski koi galti nhi hain usko koi pareshaani ho..."

"Aur sabse badi baat Shaan apne bete se aur door ho rha hain aisa karke... use dukh toh pahunch hi rha hoga..."

"Isliye main sure hoon ab... Shaan vaapas us ladki se milne ki koshish nhi karega..."

"Baat to sahi hain teri Devi... Lekin fir bhi...", Tej expressed his doubt.

"Shaan ka koi bharosa nhi..."

"Aaj tak usne Shaurya ke baare mein socha hain jo ab sochega ?...", he shrugged.

"Agar nhi sochega toh mere paas aur bhi kai tareeke hain...", she smiled evilly.

"Aap iss baare mein zyaada tension mat leejiye Tej..."

"Vo maamuli si ladki humaara kuch nhi bigaad sakti...", she smirked which Tej reciprocated with an evil grin.

How strange !

They had no idea that the ordinary girl they were talking about had already begun to lay the groundwork for havoc in their lives, unbeknownst to herself.

How was it ?

Do tell me in comments 😊