Chapter - 22 | After A Long Time...

Start from the beginning

Seeing him, she recalled the recent conversation she had with Betty and Reema.

"Kitty aur Bebo inki behene hain... agar inke kam marks aaye to inhe Shaurya sir se daant sunni padegi... Ajeeb hain... Apni beheno par bhi gussa karte hain ye ?... Kal maine sirf thank you bola aur itni si baat par mujhe itna saara lecture suna diya tha unhone... Itna gussa aata kaha se hain ?...", she was engrossed in her thoughts.

"Aap baithne ki kripya karengi Miss Bhalla ?...", Shaurya's voice jolted her out of her stupor.

She looked around and realized that she was the only one who was still standing and that everyone else had taken a seat. Reema was yanking on her hand to get her to sit down, but she was lost in her own world.

"Uhhh... ohh... sorry sir... mujhe pta nhi chala tha...", she sat down quickly as embarrassment fell on her.

He started the lecture not before glaring at the particular person.

Next lecture was of IC Design Lab.

Everyone was making their way to the lab.

Meanwhile, on the way, Anokhi realized she had forgotten to bring her book along.

"Reema... main book laana bhool gayi... Tu jaa main abhi aati hoon..."

"Ok... jaldi aana..."

Anokhi hurriedly returned to her class and took out the book from her bag.

Taking it along, she was walking towards the lab, her gaze fixed on her book, when she collided with something hard.

"Uhhh... ye deewaar yaha kaise... "

Her heart skipped a beat the moment she opened her eyes and looked up.

"Matarani... firse nhi...", she prayed for mercy.

"MISS BHALLA !!!..."

She closed her eyes prepared to listen to another piece of scolding.

"Tumhaari problem kya hai Miss Bhalla ???...", he yelled.

"Jab dekho yaha-vaha girti-padti rehti ho..."

"Tum par gravity kaam nhi karti kya ???..."

"Sorry sir..."

"Tum "SORRY" ka patent kyu nhi banva leti ?... Jab se aayi ho tabse sirf yahi kaam hai tumhaara... pehle galti karo aur fir sorry..."

"Maine jaanboojhkar nhi kiya sir... bas ho gaya...", she tried to defend herself.

"Aap kabhi kuch karti hi nhi hai... bas ho jaata hai... aage kya-kya aur hoga uska list laayi hai apne saath ?... Main prepared rahunga fir..."

Anokhi looked at him with a "KOI SENSE HAI ISS BAAT KI ???" expression.

"Aage bhi kuch excuse dena hai aapko ?..."

"I'm really sorry sir... vo mera dhyaan book mein tha isliye shayad aapko dekh... dekh nhi paayi..."

"Ab jaaiye aap... nhi to lab mein jo chal rha hai vo dekh nhi paayengi aap...", he took a jibe at her.

"J... ji sir...", saying so she hurriedly walked away.

Shaurya stood there motionless, staring at her eroding figure.

"Ughhh... "

"Kitni irritating hain ye ladki..."

"Pta nhi do saal kaise jhelunga ise..."

*writer is laughing like a maniac at this... 🤣🤣🤣*