Chapter 36

" What are you the most afraid of ?" Ahren asked me.
" Loosing the ones I loves ?" I proposed " It's sounds cliché, but I think it's really one of the things I am the most afraid of."

It has been three days since my apparition on the report.
I was still in the white room.
No one gave me food for one whole day, before Ahren convinced William to feed me, because I could die before the twins would even be born.

He was a good actor... or liar.

Ahren was bringing me the food, and even if it wasn't that much, it was helping me go through all of this mess.

Because there wasn't anything to do in this room, Ahren, who was guarding my door,was sneaking in every two hours.

During these moments, we would talk for half an hour, so we wouldn't get caught if someone was walking by.

We were really talking about everything : to pass time.

And every time Ahren wasn't with me, he was trying to get me out of this place.

" And you ? What are you the most afraid of ?" I asked him in return
" Well... let me think about it..." he replied, bringing his thumb to his chin.

I look at him amused " Are you really touching your chin when you think ?" I giggled
" Yes, why ?" He asked, immediately putting his hand back into his pocket.
" It's just funny. You look like someone in an cartoon." I continued laughing, not too loudly so no one would hear us.
" I love cartoons !" He exclaimed " I used to steal the touch pad of my monitor when I was younger so I could watch some. There was this very old one I was always watching but I don't remember its name "
" I mean, I never watched cartoons..." I said
"I just said this because that's what cartoons characters act like : every one of their movements is exaggerated !" I smiled, throwing my hands in the air.

He looked at me, and said " Sometimes I forgot you were born a five, even if fives are now dissolves. You just were born to be a queen I guess." He told me
" Oh no ! Believe me I wasn't. I had to learn : a lot !" I explained. " It wasn't always easy, and of course I am still learning. I wish one day I could be called a good queen." I confessed
" You are already a good queen, your Majesty ! You did so much for this country in such a few time !" He assured me.
" Please." I started " Call me America. You did so much for me, and you earn my respect."
He blushed. " Thank you, America. It is my duty to serve the queen."

If one day I get out of here, I will definitely take him with me to the palace and make him one of my personal guards.
Now, I am sure, he is someone of great trust and is very kind and humble.

" Your Maj... America " Ahren begun " I don't want to be indiscreet but, do you know how will you call your children ?" He questioned me.

Oh !
I still hadn't got names !
I thought about it a little, and then dropped it completely.

" To be honest with you" I sigh by looking at him " I haven't got any names in mind. Maxon and I wanted something special, but we hadn't find anything."
" That's a shame... but I can help you find some if you want ?" He proposed.
" Really ? It would be great ! Okay, so you think about something ?" I asked him, impatient.

He thought about it for a while, like if he didn't dare propose something.

I know he had something in mind but was hesitating on whether or not propose it to me.

" Come on !" I said " Anything you propose would be a good start. I listen to everything."
" Okay..." he begun " I... I thought about something." He stammered
" What's is it ?" I asked gently
" It's a girl's name. I thought it might suit a princess perfectly." He told me.
" Huh huh, and what is it ?" I asked, wanting to know.
" It's actually my mom' name... well was my mom's name. She had ancestor from Iran, and she had this special name." He continued

I looked at him, waiting for his words to come out of his mouth .
I wanted to know what he had in mind.

" So here it is : my mom's name was Eadlyn." He finally let out.
" Oh.. Eadlyn is a really beautiful name !" I exclaimed
" Yes, it's really pretty, but the main reason why I proposed it to you, is because it means princess." He smiled.
" It does ?" I asked
" Yes, in Persian. So her name would basically be, with the Royal title : princess princess." He explained, grinning.

I smiled widly.

Eadlyn.
It was beautiful.
I didn't know anyone who was called that way, and it was very classy.

" Princess princess..." I thought at loud " It's perfect !"
" Rea-really ?" He asked, shocked.
" Yes." I answered " In a few weeks, we will welcome Eadlyn, Princess of Illéa."
" Oh ! Thank you so much America !" Ahren said, his eyes becoming watery.
" Thank you. You gave me this wonderful idea." I smiled
" But do you think the King will approve of it ?" He asked worried.
" Of course he will !" I exclaimed " He is going to love it !"

Ahren left a few minutes after, because it was already time for him to go back to his post.

I spend two more hours alone, waiting for him to come back.
But he didn't.

I think I waited for a good four hours, before hearing guards running toward the room.

" We need to hide her !" One shouted " If they find her, we don't have any way of leverage !"

They opened the door.

" You." A second one told me " Follow us."
" Where ?" I asked, worried
" You don't need to know." He answered harshly.
" I won't follow you if you don't tell me where are you taking me." I ordered

Suddenly remember Ahren long absence.

" Where is the guard who was usually in front of my door ?" I asked them
" Ahren ?" The first one asked
" Hum yes..." I replied like if I didn't really know his name " I think that's his name. Where is he ?"
" He left." The first guard told me " He betrayed us by giving information to the pala.."
" Thomas !" The second guard shouted " You idiot !"

Did Maxon and Aspen knew where I was ?

Was that why Ahren didn't come to my room ?
Because he left so they wouldn't hurt him after he gave informations on my position to the palace ?

" So are the Royal guards in here ?" I asked, hoping for the best.

The two guards looked at each other, not wanting to tell me.

But they already blurted it out, so there was no reasons of hiding it now.

The first one finally looked back at me and said " Yes. They are."

Oh ?
A rescue plan ?
Hope it's going to work :/
If you want to share your opinion on this don't hesitate I always answer comments !